Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** I keeo getting this alert where my game goes completely black n resets n says alert the game was restarted due to a problem with storage device where the gane was installed please replace storage device and reinstall the gamedata of issues continue. I see madd people online are having same issue and idk what to do it keeps happening

Comment

• So far, this game gets a perfect 10.

It's simply beautiful, the car mechanics. graphics and the storyline. I'm currently exploring the country side/mountains and it's breathtaking.

My hats off to Rockstar. They've done it again.

Comment

• The braking in this game is ridiculous. You can stop to zero from a reasonably fast speed in a few metres.

I also don't like how everybody "dies" and doesn't get up. In IV there was a sort of KO'd state where people would then get up and walk away injured (or lie there unconscious but not dead) if they didn't get that badly hurt, I haven't seen that yet in this game.

I also would have preferred only one character to play as. I don't like the almost constant switching I'm being presented with early on and I find it harder to immerse myself in a character and his story/problems as a result of this.

Still a beautiful game though.

Comment

• Theres a bit at the start of the mountains that looks exactly like the start of Rambo when he's getting chased on the motorbike... the first Rambo.. looks exactly like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            I also don't like how everybody "dies" and doesn't get up. In IV there was a sort of KO'd state where people would then get up and walk away injured (or lie there unconscious but not dead) if they didn't get that badly hurt, I haven't seen that yet in this game..
            yeah, i wish the melee combat was slightly weaker. it seems like certain types of pedestrians are tougher than others (i got my ass kicked by a buff surfer dude recently) but the game still misses an intermediate KO state, like RDR had.

apparently there are hidden package type things which can be sniffed out by chop, but i haven't found any yet. i can't train chop because my ifruit app isn't working.

Comment

• Posted this in the lounge

Maybe i am just REALLY tired.. but it's just ok to me..

I would prefer one guy to follow or you had 3 stories which you did individually..

The strip club is pretty damn good

I dunno it maybe bigger and better but its just the same to me.. kind of like these games which get churned out every year.. that's harsh because its better then a few tacked on bits.. but after playing 1 thro to gta 5 it's getting a bit boring i guess??

I wish they would sort out the combat/fighting bits

Maybe i am just tired playing it flat out most of today.. had to get up early to take my girl to airport aswell.. will put it down to that for the time being..

Maybe as i get into the story more i will like it even more.. just planning my first heist right now.. hopefully those will provide me with something different i have been missing

Comment

• Took me about 10 minutes to fly from one side of the map to the other in the blimp.

Has anyone else gone down the dirt track on the mountains on a bike yet? Amazing!

The first heist mission is cool as ****. I like the switching between the characters mid-mission as well.

Comment

• The first time you play as Trevor made me sad.

That guy's out of his mind. He's like the embodiment of the chaos GTA is infamous for.

Comment

• I got 4 copies of this game. I'll even post a pic if you PM me. It's a excellent game, the best of Rockstar rolled into one

Comment

• my characters clothes keep changing and it is ****inggggggg annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X