No announcement yet.

How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like it over-cooked.

If you over-cook it it's no good, it defeats it's own purpose.
    Last edited by Sane Man; 08-11-2008, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      for a second there i thought you were serious. you play with my emotions more than anyone on here
      I like to see you squirm

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        .....Wow, I like this one. Sass, class, and a great..........................face. It's a shame it's more than likely an alt.
        Hey guy: Thanks for the compliment. Sass; umm ok, class; yes, alt; not on your life. The real deal. Take care...

BTW: I like my steaks medium well

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          Hey guy: Thanks for the compliment. Sass; umm ok, class; yes, alt; not on your life. The real deal. Take care...

BTW: I like my steaks medium well
          You know.....He's my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            You know.....He's my friend.
            you are shameless...

Comment

• On someone else's plate. I'm not a ****ing vegetarian either. I just don't eat mammals..

Comment

• Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                On someone else's plate. I'm not a ****ing vegetarian either. I just don't eat mammals..
                I might be able to do without meat if I had easy access to fresh shrimp, crab, lobster, fish and eggs, milk and cheese were okay. I'd still miss a 1" thick, juicy ribeye, between medium rare and medium, but I might survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I might be able to do without meat if I had easy access to fresh shrimp, crab, lobster, fish and eggs, milk and cheese were okay. I'd still miss a 1" thick, juicy ribeye, between medium rare and medium, but I might survive.
                  You know, I used to love a good steak! I really did! I still remember the last time I ate a piece of steak when I was 18 years old (over 7 years ago) and I bit into it and just got all grossed out. It was weird but all I could think about was nasty cow. I figured that if I wasn't going to eat steak anymore, I might as well give up pork products too. So now I say, I just don't eat mammals.

I eat chicken and fish for protein. I'm way too picky of an eater to be a straight up vegetarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                    You know, I used to love a good steak! I really did! I still remember the last time I ate a piece of steak when I was 18 years old (over 7 years ago) and I bit into it and just got all grossed out. It was weird but all I could think about was nasty cow. I figured that if I wasn't going to eat steak anymore, I might as well give up pork products too. So now I say, I just don't eat mammals.

I eat chicken and fish for protein. I'm way too picky of an eater to be a straight up vegetarian.
                    I see a lot of very healthy vegetarians, but they tend to be on the thin side. It is very difficult to get a sufficient amount of protein, especially if you cut out dairy. Lately I've switched to eating meat every other day and so far seem to feel a bit healthier, of course I don't lift weights nearly as much as I used to. Another change I've made is eating smaller portions of better cuts of meat.

Comment

• I didn't like steak till I was like 24 or so.. that's when I started getting them a lil pink, I realized they are so much better like that. I am all the way down to it still bleeding My mom would burn the taste out of them and they'd be so tough and dry..yuck. My kids like it pink won't eat it unless it is. My husband has even gone from well to medium-well. I winning the battle! lol well until the past month when we stopped lol

Comment

Working...
                      X