Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get a urinary tract infection from masturbating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get a urinary tract infection from masturbating?

I hope not, my penis has a burn to it and im dripping urine out of my penis... My penis hurts... Maybe I was a bit too rough on my stuff... Hopefully thats the case why the tip of my penis hurting and I feel a burning sensation.

If by "masturbation" you mean that $20 hooker you spend the night then yes.

http://www.globalrph.com/bugs2.htm

Comment

Could just be that you are not drinking enough water...could be a bladder infection so just goto your doc and get antibiotics

G Dog had a situation where it burned and they said drink more and more water so your urine is clearer and it wont burn...and that urinating more will get whatever it is out of there

Comment

Did you wack off with an un-cooked chicken or something?

Comment

[img]http://static-resources.goodguide.net/images/en******/large/218770.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            I hope not, my penis has a burn to it and im dripping urine out of my penis... My penis hurts... Maybe I was a bit too rough on my stuff... Hopefully thats the case why the tip of my penis hurting and I feel a burning sensation.
            Just FYI, it is very important to piss right after ejaculation...Any ejaculation, even masterbation. Faulire to do so, can cause problems.

It cleans the urinary tract...Also, if you have a urinary tract infection, you would know it...There would be no doubt, and terrible pain!!! Pain that will have you affraid to take a piss..

Comment

i heard u can. i am really lucky.

and i doubt you to touch yourself as much as i do.

i once masturbated with my ex-wife's urine. i wouldn't let her pee in my mouth, so she pissed on my dick and balls without my permission and she watched me jerk off afterwards.

dodged a bullet right there. don't ever do what i did.

Comment

I'm 24, this is the first time I got peeing burning sensation and feels like I got to pee at times but I won't and I drip out a little bit of pee. This feeling is so ****ing annoying that I don't even want to jack-off ever again.

Comment

women are more likely to get it. seriously. but guys need to wash hands and be clean over all when they masturbate.

just looking out for u guys. i practice safe sex and safe masturbation.

i always wash my hands before i masturbate.

whether i wash my hands after is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    I'm 24, this is the first time I got peeing burning sensation and feels like I got to pee at times but I won't and I drip out a little bit of pee. This feeling is so ****ing annoying that I don't even want to jack-off ever again.
                    u should see a doctor or something.

ur only 24, that doesn't sound right to have that kind of problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X