Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't eat mammals"?? What kind of gay, arbitrary **** is that??

I don't eat amphibians!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      you mean bacteria?
      Germs!

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      "I don't eat mammals"?? What kind of gay, arbitrary **** is that??

I don't eat amphibians!!
      Steaks were not amphibious before the chop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
        Germs!
        the whole purpose of cooking meat is t-

oh nevermind.

Comment

• i like it when the steak is still moooing..hell ill just run up and bite a motha****er like tyson if i have to..lol..nah medium well..mmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            the whole purpose of cooking meat is t-

oh nevermind.
            That was the point I was making earlier on too. Disgusting rednecks have it rare like their dirty pig who's germs never get cooked away. The more they eat pig the more they look and behave like one. That is why they don't mind me ****ing their wife and don;t wash hands after toilet. What you eat is what you are! FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
              "I don't eat mammals"?? What kind of gay, arbitrary **** is that??

I don't eat amphibians!!
              Dios...Your avatar is out of control. The proportions on that chick are un****ING real. Have a pic of the back side? Gottdamn

Comment

• Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                Dios...Your avatar is out of control. The proportions on that chick are un****ING real. Have a pic of the back side? Gottdamn
                She is a fat ***** with huge legs. Smaller legs have perspired too much when you shag em and get all sweaty and sloppy. Cellulite smells too. Why do you yanks like fat bitches and huge fat asses for? Is that all you have available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
                  She is a fat ***** with huge legs. Smaller legs have perspired too much when you shag em and get all sweaty and sloppy. Cellulite smells too. Why do you yanks like fat bitches and huge fat asses for? Is that all you have available?
                  That's because you're shagging dirty brit whores. No wonder they're sweaty, smelly and sloppy. Sounds like you know all about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X