Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2011, 04:46 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,345,789,645,981.87
Total Points: 5,346,790,677,511.84
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

No, I don't think so. Ouma was hurt and I think he was not going to survive the next rounds, good stoppage IMO.
vacon04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2011, 05:11 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Iceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,910,102.88
nsb legend - Dick Buffman the goat - Dick Buffman Simply the best - Check nsb legend - INSECT Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Hope Pope 

So this means I guess that Darren Barker is better than Golovkin now and Martinez shouldn't fight him. LMAO.
Iceta Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:20 PM #23
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 629,700,717,025,277.25
Total Points: 629,700,817,755,480.38
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Golovkin is falling into the same light as Pirog, two guys that really need to step up. They have been fighting lackluster talent and despite being good fighters, they are going to get beat, because they aren't supreme talent. The more you fight lesser talent, the greater chances one of your opponents that has nothing to lose, lays it all on the line, and beats you. Before that happens, their promoters need to strongly weigh these options and go out and get a huge fight, cash in, and make these guys a few bucks. If they were amazing talents I'd say keep running them out there against anyone to make a buck here and there but it's obvious that they aren't as special as a Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio or some of the other legends in the game. Their promoters need to wise up.

Last edited by Check; 06-18-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Check is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:28 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Iceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,910,102.88
nsb legend - Dick Buffman the goat - Dick Buffman Simply the best - Check nsb legend - INSECT Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Hope Pope 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
Golovkin is falling into the same light as Pirog, two guys that really need to step up. They have been fighting lackluster talent and despite being good fighters, they are going to get beat, because they aren't supreme talent. The more you fight lesser talent, the greater chances one of your opponents that has nothing to lose, lays it all on the line, and beats you. Before that happens, their promoters need to strongly weigh these options and go out and get a huge fight, cash in, and make these guys a few bucks. If they were amazing talents I'd say keep running them out there against anyone to make a buck here and there but it's obvious that they aren't as special as a Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio or some of the other legends in the game. Their promoters need to wise up.
Pirog has been calling out Martinez for ages and Martinez keeps ignoring him and saying he's not worthy. Golovkin just broke away from his European promoter, so let things play out a little before passing judgement. I think Golovkin is better than Pirog and I was even less impressed by Pirog's last fight and I think Martinez would beat him. I'd probably favor Martinez over Golovkin too. But it would be a competitive fight I believe. Golovkin should improve his defense and become a faster starter if he expects to beat Martinez.
Iceta Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:32 PM #25
Interim Champion

Afactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,358.75

Say what you want, but I was actually quite impressed by Golovkins resilience in this fight. No one looks good against Ouma, and Golovkin looked pretty bad up until perhaps round 6. Golovkin continued to go forward at him and eventually broke him down. He's got an almost Mexican pressure fighter style to him, not as aggressive as say Angulo or Rios, but he seems to be more cerebral.
Afactor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:34 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 772,230,234.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

oddly enough I was both impressed and unimpressed with Golovkin in some respects in this fight.

I was unimpressed that he was having trouble with Ouma...Ouma is past prime, and while still cagey and a pretty decent fighter most if not all people were expecting Golovkin to cruise to an easy victory.

on the other hand, I was impressed with Golovkin's tenacity. Many amateur stars are not durable and are afraid of brawling, and Golovkin had no problem trading firepower and bringing the fight to Ouma with lots of punches at close range. Also his body shots had plenty of snap on them, which is why he was the first person to stop Ouma in a really long time.

I think this is a good learning experience for Golovkin. he needs to work on his head movement a lot especially at close range, but I actually think the style he showed in this fight would stylistically favor him in a matchup against Martinez.
Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:11 PM #27
Like Old Timez Mang!

Quoted: 8397 Post(s)
LalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond reputeLalinPromotions has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,600,656,380,166.43
Total Points: 35,000,004,601,657,212,928.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
dang...2011 posters doe
LalinPromotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:50 PM #28
Banned

Quoted: 5061 Post(s)
The Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,448,812,231,331,898,458,112.00
Total Points: 14,448,812,231,331,898,458,112.00
Merry Christmas to you as well bro.  All the best in the new year. - El-blanco Merry Chistmas Freedom - TBear Wishing you all the best in the new year! - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Mr.Fantastic Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Rip Chudd 
Feliz navidad y feliz aņo nuevo!! merry christmas and happy new year!! - Dean_Razorback Merry Christmas to you too bud - Pain~Lucy A mug of the dark stuff for a good yule and holidays. - PittyPat Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Top poster. - Scott.Weiland. 
top notch poster. - Tago Nang Tago hope you ok - ~BoZz~ happy trump day - //// Trump! - Ruthless One we did it, we president now! - Sup 
Normally I'd give you a dildo or a kick me thing for your hating on Andre ward, but this is a celebration. Im giving you the dollar because trump represents freedom and wealth,  he will make America great again. Its a celebration. MAGA - BrushMyHair. Great posts, man. - anthonydavid11 No Message - MDPopescu for exposing slick brotha privilege in boxing - Sup A medal for the Heavyweight thread. - Santa_ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Golovkin was sick with the flu for that fight, but didn't want to cancel because his opportunities were few and far between.

Despite how he was feeling, he became the first to stop Kassin Ouma.
The Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:50 PM #29
I love Mayweather

Quoted: 4418 Post(s)
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,378,943.31
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
dang...2011 posters doe
What's your point, moronic know nothing Turk?
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:52 PM #30
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9633 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,697,516,797,331,200.00
Total Points: 150,697,530,997,611,264.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Golovkin was sick with the flu for that fight, but didn't want to cancel because his opportunities were few and far between.

Despite how he was feeling, he became the first to stop Kassin Ouma.
Welcome back. Did you make sure to wipe your chin after this post FFS?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List