Collapse
No announcement yet.

s.o.g vs kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward will box circles around Kovalev. It wont be close. Wouldnt even be surprised to see Ward knock him out. Kovalev is outstanding but he couldnt knock out an elderly Hopkins. No way he comes near Ward. Eventually he will get frustrsted by Wards style and tactics and he will press forward and get put to sleep if he does. It will either be a wide UD or Kovalev will get frustrated, reach for the moon and get K.O.d.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSH OF LA View Post
      Ward will box circles around Kovalev. It wont be close. Wouldnt even be surprised to see Ward knock him out. Kovalev is outstanding but he couldnt knock out an elderly Hopkins. No way he comes near Ward. Eventually he will get frustrsted by Wards style and tactics and he will press forward and get put to sleep if he does. It will either be a wide UD or Kovalev will get frustrated, reach for the moon and get K.O.d.
      Possible, but to be fair Kovalev respected Hopkins tons and it looked like he didn't go for the KO until hoppy stuck his tongue at him. He almost got KO'd late too.

Take in consideration that Kovalev has superb stamina, he can very well box Ward all 12 rounds the same way he did to Hopkins. I don't understand why people ignore this, he has power, IQ, and a hell of a engine

Comment

This fight is so close. Very hard to pick a winner. Today I say Kovalev lol

Comment

Best matchup than can be made! I'll take Ward by close UD.

Comment

Working...
          X