Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G "Canelo too Big For Pacman" but Wait Didnt lil G Want Pac at 154 Not 2 long ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    You are assuming GGG would fight Manny because of a statement his promoter made, in spite of the fact that this is in direct contrast to a statement the fighter himself made.

Seems legit.
    “Yes, they’re No. 1 and 2 pound for pound,” he said. “It’s my dream fight with Floyd or with Manny. I’m at 160 (pounds), they’re at 147. Maybe at 154, we can do it. It’s a big deal.”

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/201...willie-monroe/

Comment

Same old circle jerk from the "Golovkin fucked my mom" posters I see

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        “Yes, they’re No. 1 and 2 pound for pound,” he said. “It’s my dream fight with Floyd or with Manny. I’m at 160 (pounds), they’re at 147. Maybe at 154, we can do it. It’s a big deal.”

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/201...willie-monroe/

I still don't think he'd have made the fight doe

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I still don't think he'd have made the fight doe
          YDKSAB if you think GGG wont fight pacquaio if he could have.

Comment

Fix your link motherfuker

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              YDKSAB if you think GGG wont fight pacquaio if he could have.
              At the very least Manny would have had to beat Floyd I think.

Comment

Yeah man I'm tired of he and his team's hypocrisy. They think boxing fans are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Same old circle jerk from the "Golovkin fucked my mom" posters I see
                  It's getting embarrassing at this point. Same names, all the time *****ing about GGG in every possible thread. That fool Isaac Clarke needs to start a psychotherapy rather sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    It's getting embarrassing at this point. Same names, all the time *****ing about GGG in every possible thread. That fool Isaac Clarke needs to start a psychotherapy rather sooner than later.
                    It's the same dick riders defending his flip-flopping. :*******:

Comment

We already know Lil C(ontradiction) is a hypocrit POS. He shoots himself in the foot every coming month. Last month he tried to fight 51-year old Hopkins.

The guys a broke, joke. Joke, broke. With his turtle head super Mario knock off looking broken English trainer.

Biggest group of clowns in boxing, their entire staff. Bar none.

Comment

Working...
                      X