No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    I know..if at 11 fight nonito still losing to bums...but that's not the case of rigo..he is already wba undefeated champion of the world..he have fought more top 10 @ 122 than mathebula, Vasquez jr and narvaez...with only 11 fight he is about to fight p4p top 5.....and with only 11 fight and nonito still don't feel ready to sign for the fight to happen...
    who cares ..pac lost to bums ..who f0cking cares..thats way better than winning againts bums and nothing else and that's exactly what rigo is right now....

Comment

I know..if at 11 fight nonito still losing to bums...but that's not the case of rigo..he is already wba undefeated champion of the world..he have fought more top 10 @ 122 than mathebula, Vasquez jr and narvaez...with only 11 fight he is about to fight p4p top 5.....and with only 11 fight and nonito still don't feel ready to sign for the fight to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        who cares ..pac lost to bums ..who f0cking cares..thats way better than winning againts bums and nothing else and that's exactly what rigo is right now....
        I m sorry ...you confused me..are you saying that is better to lose to a guy who is 2-1 that win to somebody who is 20-0 and kOd the champion...do you really believe that?...that sound like a sick bias...

Comment

I m sorry ...you confused me..are you saying that is better to lose to a guy who is 2-1 that win to somebody who is 20-0 and kOd the champion...do you really believe that?...that sound like a sick bias...
          you saying rigo is better than nonito? lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            you saying rigo is better than nonito? lol
            I m saying that he is in better track that nonito at 11 fights..and if nonito grow a pair and sign for february we will easy find out who's best but puussy asss duckaire have 0 confidence in his skills....

Comment

Donaire is worse than Mayweather.

This **** is ridiculous.

Comment

I m saying that he is in better track that nonito at 11 fights..and if nonito grow a pair and sign for february we will easy find out who's best but puussy asss duckaire have 0 confidence in his skills....
                lol , thats what i said too..

and no , rigo's team said june would be the earliest they'd fight nonito ...dont you read articles?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Donaire is worse than Mayweather.

This **** is ridiculous.
                  nobody is worse than mayweather....the guy is litterally a B!TCH!..exept you maybe with that F@g ass avy!

Comment

In my opinion Rigondeaux won't get past five rounds against Donaire when they meet. Why should Arum let a good talent in Rigondeaux go to waste? Besides, Donaire vs Mares is a better match business wise. After Donaire takes care of Mares he can move up to featherweight while Rigondeaux remains at superbantam and make big money feasting on Donaire's spoils. Win-win for Top Rank.

Comment

And Vazquez Jr, Mathebula, and Arce's wins at 122 got them fights with Donaire.....but Rigondeaux doesn't deserve it???

Comment

Working...
                      X