No announcement yet.

Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    HAHAHA!!! Kid just stop! You obviously dont know what you talking about!

By the way Conte snitched out Jones just so you know
    So by your logic because he went to jail for his crime he is the better man?! And yes Conte was called the "Mad Scientist" for years when BALCO got popped and he proudly wore that hat.

Went to jail so learned his lesson...LOL!!!
    i replied to this guy last night in a previous thread. he's a joke.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12798717

conte did FOUR months in a minimum security prison, where he was surrounded by coke, weed, and female guards that were lowkey prostitutes. yeah, he really learned his lesson. if anything, conte is more knowledgable and experienced than heredia. he's more than capable of cheating any test vada/wada/usada can come up with.

donaire, as much as i respect him inside the ring, is a moron outside of it. it's clear as day just looking at what he types on facebook and twitter that he's a biased pacquaio fanboy. nothing he says should be taken seriously.

Comment

If a washed up Arce can beat Donaire on PEDS, I'm going to start my boxing career ASAP and hire Memo as my conditioning coach. Pac and Marquez were equally gifted before the PEDS if any used by Marquez, just gave him more power. Arce is over the hill I can't see him winning even on PEDs

Comment

Donaire coming up with excuses already?

Does he even know who he works with?

You're next Donaire!

Come on Arce, we want blood!

WAR TRAVIESO!

Comment

Donaire coming up with excuses already?

Does he even know who he works with?

You're next Donaire!

Come on Arce, we want blood!

WAR TRAVIESO!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That's not a strong argument. Bob said no to testing for Pac vs. JMM 4 and I doubt he wanted Marquez to win...
            he said no because it was already a week or 2 before the fight when it was brought up

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              NoRigo Ducknaire has Conte, he really has no room to talk.
              exactry....

Comment

Yes and when he boasted about those PED's and helped the Olympic athletes he worked for CONTE!!! Stop trying to put all blame on him cause Conte was the owner of BALCO! And you know who else has done lots of interviews about PED's...CONTE!!! SMH!!
                He didn't work for Conte.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  He didn't work for Conte.....
                  Yes he did unless you are trying to seperate Conte from BALCO. Hell even Conte said he worked for him

Comment

Yes he did unless you are trying to seperate Conte from BALCO. Hell even Conte said he worked for him
                    You have a source??? I was always under the impression he worked for Trevor Graham

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      You have a source??? I was always under the impression he worked for Trevor Graham
                      He was a chemist for BALCO and he testified he worked for Graham but Graham said he didnt. it got messy with everyone pointing fingers at others but he worked for BALCO

Comment

Working...
                      X