• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source or gtfo.

D- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      BangEM makes Joshua fans look bad. AJ didn't make any excuses after he lost so why are you?
      Not making excuses for him. I'm basically saying the obvious while calling out greedy Hearn.

It's now out that the guy had mild concussion going into the fight and there were calls for the fight to be cancelled. But Hearn refused and got a psychologist and Navy SEAL. Hearn is going to get boxers killed and it high time people started calling him out for being a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        He made more money in that fight than Fury has made in 11 years as a pro combined. The joke is on the gypsy gay bum. And he'll make more in the rematch.

The fat Mexican is getting spurned in the rematch. And the gypsy gay bum is next. But trust Fury to start talking about retirement again once Josh is back on top, lol. Josh remains the biggest British boxer in history, even in defeat.
        I've never read as much cringe in my life.

jOsHuA eArNs mOrE MoNeY dOe!!!!!!

Listen, your hero got exposed as the big, useless, weightlifting dosser that he is. He got brutally exposed on the biggest stage, his reputation will never recover!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          WTF are you on about?

Froch was a superstar! An international superstar!
          Lmao at Froch being a superstar. The same Froch who fought in a medium sized arena in Nottingham for most of his career and had to travel to Canada to fight the Canadian hype job? The first Groves fight gave him a bit of cache but apart from that, no one knew Froch out of the boxing circles.

The average Brit won't even know who Froch is if he were to be out there on the street, lol. International superstar with only 51k followers on instagram. Josh had quadruple that number before the Olympics, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            I've never read as much cringe in my life.

jOsHuA eArNs mOrE MoNeY dOe!!!!!!

Listen, your hero got exposed as the big, useless, weightlifting dosser that he is. He got brutally exposed on the biggest stage, his reputation will never recover!
            He isn't my hero. But he's the biggest British boxer ever and rightfully so. The gypsy gay bum, your hero and God, wishes he's as big as Josh.

The fat gypsy bum got exposed by fat McDermott and he has been on a conning and PED spree since then. Gypsy bum will never recover from the ultimate battering McDermott handed to him. Big fat crackhead is a tosser!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              He isn't my hero. But he's the biggest British boxer ever and rightfully so. The gypsy gay bum, your hero and God, wishes he's as big as Josh.

The fat gypsy bum got exposed by fat McDermott and he has been on a conning and PED spree since then. Gypsy bum will never recover from the ultimate battering McDermott handed to him. Big fat crackhead is a tosser!
              He might go down as the British boxer who earns the most money, but who gives a s***?

Fury will go down in history as a far superior boxer to Anthony Joshua, he's already done it, Fury wouldn't lose to fat midget like Ruiz lol.

Like i say, Joshua is about to get retired, and i can't wait, hopefully we'll never see him or his casual, football loving fan base ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
                Hearn hasn’t made him money you idiot. Joshua made that money. Sick of people like you who adore conmen and blood suckers like Hearn.
                So Femi's fans have now turned on Hearn? lol

It's not Eddie's fault that AJ is a big useless quitter.

Comment

He might go down as the British boxer who earns the most money, but who gives a s***?

Fury will go down in history as a far superior boxer to Anthony Joshua, he's already done it, Fury wouldn't lose to fat midget like Ruiz lol.

Like i say, Joshua is about to get retired, and i can't wait, hopefully we'll never see him or his casual, football loving fan base ever again.
                  But Fury lost of fat McDermott who is a pub boxer tho.

Josh will retire with 9 figures in his account and still be superstar in whatever career he choses after boxing. But once Fury is done with boxing, he'll be back on his coke binge full time and be the cokehead version of Hatton, the alcoholic, while keeping the Manchester tradition alive.

Josh will become the undisputed and end up as the greatest British boxer ever. The reset button starts in November.

Comment

So Femi's fans have now turned on Hearn? lol

It's not Eddie's fault that AJ is a big useless quitter.
                    You just exposed yourself. No real Fury fan likes Hearn and Matchroom. You must be one of these bandwagoners and plastic Fury fans, lol.

What footy team do you support? Man City? Looooool. Oh, glory hunters!

Comment

Lol at Fred Cunningham. You could have tried harder than that @op

Comment

Working...
                      X