Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Makes His Big Announcement!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Till I hear something out of Fury's camp I think Wilder is just thinking 'wishfully' out loud. Like 'i want to fight Fury after Ortiz' I think that's what he's saying here
    I think he said the contracts have been signed, bro

Comment

Can't be upset with that fight Schedule at all, thought Kownacki would be next then Fury IF he beats Ortiz of course

The Timing is hilarious though, kinda using Mayweather method as far as making big announcements when the focus is suppose to be on AJ right now
      Last edited by sicko; 05-31-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Are you really gullible enough to believe this?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Can't be upset with that fight Schedule at all, thought Kownacki would be next then Fury IF he beats Ortiz of course

The Timing is hilarious though, kinda using Mayweather method as far as making big announcements when the focus is suppose to be on AJ right now
          He's saying Fury is after Ortiz

Comment

Yeah but does he mean for the Ortiz fight or for the Fury rematch? Fury's camp must confirm it before I consider it official. This too vague for me

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Are you really gullible enough to believe this?
              Why wouldn't I be? Both Wilder and Joshua dislike Hearn enough to do something exactly like this.

Why would they lie? We'd find out eventually.

Comment

Why wouldn't I be? Both Wilder and Joshua dislike Hearn enough to do something exactly like this.

Why would they lie? We'd find out eventually.
                Fury didn't say anything about a rematch next. And Tyson has an exclusive contract with ESPN, remember. Is Wilder fighting on ESPN now?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Yeah but does he mean for the Ortiz fight or for the Fury rematch? Fury's camp must confirm it before I consider it official. This too vague for me
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=816430

There's a link to Wilder saying it in this thread. I'm sure Fury will confirm it later as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Fury didn't say anything about a rematch next. And Tyson has an exclusive contract with ESPN, remember. Is Wilder fighting on ESPN now?
                    Give it a bit. We'll find out the details sooner or later.

Comment

Lets wait and hear from Fury though, he was talking about 3 More Fights before Wilder just 24-48 hours ago

Comment

Working...
                      X