Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do neighbors think negatively about a single man who never has a woman by his side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know any of my neighbors names & I'd never recognize their faces if they knocked on my door.

I could see getting into the nosey neighbors thing in a traditional country but in the US where nobody has anything in common its always just seemed malicious/creepy to keep tabs on your neighbors.

Comment

Yes, they think you're gay.

They're right

Comment

I think you are imagining that people are thinking about you at all.

Comment

welcome back Punchr

Comment

Depends on for how long. We had a guy that lived next to us for two years in Ca. I never saw a man or woman go in his home the full two years. I thought that was odd.

Comment

Another entry to my ignore list.

Comment

I think they do think you are a seriAl killer or sex offender. Whatever the case they don't have good feelings about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  I think they do think you are a seriAl killer or sex offender. Whatever the case they don't have good feelings about you.
                  yea agree with this

when they lock their doors at night through fear its you who they are thinking of 'that creepy single guy across the street'

Comment

im the opposite. i look at married men in 2019 like theyre insane. i run into so many married whores in clubs i shed a tear for those poor idiots.

Comment

Don't worry about it, you'll be okay. Workout get in shape & stay clean & I'm sure you'll find a girl. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                      X