No announcement yet.

Charlo vs Adams?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo vs Adams?????

just saw something from "Eastwick Sports" (whoever they are) that Charlo vs Brandon Adams is set for June 15 in Houston.

So after all the GGG bashing that went on about the rumored GGG-Adams clash, IF this story is accurate, at what point between now and June 15 does Adams become Godzilla?

Just curious........

https://www.facebook.com/eastwickbox...u4tEVU&fref=nf
    Last edited by OnePunch; 04-02-2019, 12:28 PM.

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    just saw something from "Eastwick Sports" (whoever they are) that Charlo vs Brandon Adams is set for June 15 in Houston.

So after all the GGG bashing that went on about the rumored GGG-Adams clash, IF this story is accurate, at what point between now and June 15 does Adams become Godzilla?

Just curious........

https://www.facebook.com/eastwickbox...u4tEVU&fref=nf
    Notice that the bruvas - all those that represent the “Lions Den Boxing Community” (thug life backgrounds) which was coin phrased from Lions Only Promotions aren’t criticizing Jermall for this but instead justifying it.

As Dontae says, “y’all know what time it is...”

Comment

The Korobov rematch was there for Charlo if he wanted it.

Comment

It's an OK fight. Hopefully he rematches Korobov after this one.

Comment

He has to rematch Korobov. His ass got beaten in that fight and he knows it. Korobov was the true winner

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            It's an OK fight. Hopefully he rematches Korobov after this one.
            There's a top ten from which this guy could choose from, why is he fighting yet another nobody? Hungry young lion they said.

Comment

The dummygraphic dont criticize their own. They're delusional and will praise adams leading up to the fight

Comment

[QUOTE=Frankie2Jabs;19632545the “Lions Den Boxing Community” (thug life backgrounds) which was coin phrased from Lions Only Promotions
                [/QUOTE]

So it's well known I spent my 14 years for attempted tri-ple homicide (it was gang *****) but I am not a member of LDBC nor Lions Only, so you can have a "thug background, make a change and never be affiliated with those programs.

I can tell you, however, for a fact, that the LDBC was branded well before Lions Only. How do I know this? I remember when the twins came up with it and announced it, I immediately thought of the LDBC (which was a cessation from the original YTBC).

Just saying, I know you all in to posting on here all the time, but get your facts right before woofing ****.
                Last edited by JohnP2; 04-03-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
                  So it's well known I spent my 14 years for attempted tri-ple homicide (it was gang *****) but I am not a member of LDBC nor Lions Only, so you can have a "thug background, make a change and never be affiliated with those programs.

I can tell you, however, for a fact, that the LDBC was branded well before Lions Only. How do I know this? I remember when the twins came up with it and announced it, I immediately thought of the LDBC (which was a cessation from the original YTBC).

Just saying, I know you all in to posting on here all the time, but get your facts right before woofing ****.
                  The YTBC were hyping the Charlos and referenced Jermall’s tat Heart Of Lion before they coined “YTBC Lions Den.” For a whole there was only YTBC Lions Den, then simply Lions Den then LDBC. It all stems from Heart Of Lion and Charlos. Charlos been talking about Lions since early GBP.

But more importantly, $19.99 a month with DAZN and $99.99 for a full year

Comment

Working...
                  X