I don't know why people are writing off Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Why do you need to resort to name calling lol

I made my point and you made your point, why are you getting mad?

If you remember, you picked wilder to beat fury, and I said fury was going dominate wilder. So maybe tone down the hypocrisy.

Don't insult another person's intelligence when they called a fight right that you got wrong because that just makes you a hypocrite.
    If you make a moronic argument i'ma call you a moron.

Comment

Wow I don't need to delve too deep technically into this fight because it's not a complicated fight to assess. Neither of them are complicated fighters to assess.

Wilder will basically force Joshua into a brawl, and he's going to outfight him, that's what's going to happen.

Wilder and Fury both beat Joshua. Bookmark it. I wish Joshua and Hearn were as confident in themselves as you guys are so that these fights could actually happen.

If Joshua's fans would get off his dlck then that would force the fights to happen. Instead you, lap up whatever they serve you so Joshua will just keep fighting anybody but the two that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        If you make a moronic argument i'ma call you a moron.
        So you're a moron because you thought wilder was going to beat fury?

How do you know more than me, when I was right and you were wrong?

Comment

So you're a moron because you thought wilder was going to beat fury?

How do you know more than me, when I was right and you were wrong?
          I got my Fury vs Wilder prediction wrong because I thought he wouldn't be anywhere near his best

He wasn't, but he was good enough to beat Wilder

Wilder vs AJ is far easier to predict because we know both guys will be in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            I got my Fury vs Wilder prediction wrong because I thought he wouldn't be anywhere near his best

He wasn't, but he was good enough to beat Wilder

Wilder vs AJ is far easier to predict because we know both guys will be in shape.
            It's your opinion that my argument is moronic

Your opinion that wilder would beat fury

your opinion that joshua beats wilder

It was my opinion that fury was going to box circles around wilder

It's my opinion that Wilder and fury beat Joshua.

So far I'm 1-0 against you. You don't have a point on me yet. So tone down the hypocrisy.

Maybe when the fights happens i'll be 2-0 against you and you look twice as stupid.

Bookmark this thread and let's see what happens.

Comment

Because unless you're flawless and 50-0 with dominant performances, people will say "they got exposed."

Wilder always has a chance. He proved that when he was behind on the cards against Fury and almost put him out.

Comment

Wow I don't need to delve too deep technically into this fight because it's not a complicated fight to assess. Neither of them are complicated fighters to assess.

Wilder will basically force Joshua into a brawl, and he's going to outfight him, that's what's going to happen.

Wilder and Fury both beat Joshua. Bookmark it. I wish Joshua and Hearn were as confident in themselves as you guys are so that these fights could actually happen.

If Joshua's fans would get off his dlck then that would force the fights to happen. Instead you, lap up whatever they serve you so Joshua will just keep fighting anybody but the two that matter.
                I'm not sure who that was aimed but I'll step up to reply.

Joshua is a brawler too and clearly a better one. Don't be so foolish to think that Wilder is the only 'fighter'.

I wish I could influence the fight but, you can't deny it, Wilder and Fury are fighting to be the one to fight Joshua. This Wilder/Fury bubble is for 3rd place.

Just the right place for the 'Bronze Bomber' to learn his real position.

Regarding your comment about 'Joshua fans lapping up whatever is served'. I can same the same thing about Wilder fans, but about 100 times more.

Eddie Hearn can talk **** but nothing pure garbage comes out of Wilders mouth! This is just another fine example of Wilder fans having the shortest memory of any fans out there.

Comment

It's your opinion that my argument is moronic

Your opinion that wilder would beat fury

your opinion that joshua beats wilder

It was my opinion that fury was going to box circles around wilder

It's my opinion that Wilder and fury beat Joshua.

So far I'm 1-0 against you. You don't have a point on me yet. So tone down the hypocrisy.

Maybe when the fights happens i'll be 2-0 against you and you look twice as stupid.

Bookmark this thread and let's see what happens.
                  "you are 1-0 against me"

What?

Did we start a boxing prediction league when i wasn't paying attention and ONLY Fury vs Wilder counted?

You don't even make any sense in your arguments.

Stop talking to me you scrub, I see all the hate gifts you have received, you've been on here almost 10 years and i've never noticed you, now I know why

Comment

Wilder has a punchers chance. He may take the meaning of that to a whole new level but technically thats all i can say about him. Fury is far from the 1st guy to outbox him. Also Deontay isnt coming in to a rematch any better, he made too many excuses why he drew to realise he actually lost and needs to get better. Fury on the otherhand will be improved in all depts as he continues with his comeback.

Comment

Wilder would get counter punches against Joshua and made to look like he didn't even spend a day in the gym should he finds his pen. It's a complete mismatch with the stereotypical he has a puncher chance. He won't have abilities to force AJ into anything , he will freeze as always when hit and Joshua don't stop punching when he sees a stunned fighter .

Fury doesn't have the power to win against AJ.

Wilder is now maybe at 40% to defeat Fury but he lost the first fight because he really wasn't going to win weighing so light and won't win again if he thinks weight doesn't matter.

This is a true dissection .
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-07-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X