Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-25-2019, 01:07 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 19,975.95
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

I believe Gayweather was more scared to fight him than Pacquiao juicing.

Gayweather was just scared and made up that story, or if it was true, he just ran with it because it was a decent enough excuse to not fight him.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-25-2019, 01:33 PM #12
Contender

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
REdrUm0351 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 9,934.91

Innocent until proven guilty! The court of public opinion is inherently biased especially when you add to the mix the fanboys of boxing.
REdrUm0351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:58 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7731 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 118,677.53
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

My own opinion is no, he wasn't. Of course anything is possible. No one was accusing him of doping until Floyd needed an excuse to duck him. He started this speculation, then insisted on blood testing while claiming he wanted to clean up boxing. He never asked for this from Mosley or any other opponent during his career. Only Pacquiao to that point. In hindsight, we know that Floyd had a suspect relationship with USADA, so what better way to cover your own PED use then by claiming you want drug testing while dealing from the bottom of the deck and having USADA as your ace up your sleeve.

Manny had never failed a drug test. All the accusations of drug use stemmed from two observations; (1) his weight gain across multiple divisions within 15 years and (2) his KO ratio. Now, here's the thing--Mayweather gained the same amount of weight as Pac did over the same period of 15 years. Floyd fought at around 108 in the amateurs and moved up in weight in the same increments and time frame as Manny. Now, check Floyd's KO ratio from 140 lbs and up--he actually had more stoppage wins than Manny! Yet, no one was calling out Floyd as a drug cheat, at least not until he was exposed using an illegal IV for the Pac fight.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:59 PM #14
lats of peace

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 20,117.81
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue54 View Post
If so atleast try to provide some proof dont just say he was on PED because if his speed and power.
Because he refused the procedures that would tell us if he was on peds in 2009. So yes he was on peds
CHOWWOKKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:18 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,524.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue54 View Post
If so atleast try to provide some proof dont just say he was on PED because if his speed and power.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The I'm scared of needles $H1T was a joke!

Last edited by Crying Brandon; 06-25-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:20 PM #16
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5451 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,580.17
Total Points: 85,747.17
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I don't think he did, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I'm always an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:24 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
thecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond reputethecomedian2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 16,053.26
war sutherland...he used to work for dominos pizza by the way - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
Innocent until proven guilty! The court of public opinion is inherently biased especially when you add to the mix the fanboys of boxing.

Pacquiao was KTFO6 by a Roided to the Gills Marquez, how sweet irony was that right?
thecomedian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:59 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 17,700.87

Nope. Not a chance. Those who knows boxing approve this.

He did fought at odd weights tho.

Both Manny and Floyd are small welterweights. They never really legit knockout a true welterweight. Manny was only impressive in his pre-welterweight days where his true natural weight is.

Victor Ortiz doesn't count (don't even ask)
Ricky Hatton doesn't count (Never fought at 147)
Conor McGregor (I don't count MMA fighters)
Miguel Cotto doesn't count (145)
Oscar Dela Hoya and Lucas Matthysse (I don't count quitters)

Those are the fighters Manny and Floyd "supposedly" stop at welterweight.

Manny and Floyd were at their best before they came to welterweight.

I know boxing. It's sad that casuals are getting played by perceptions and mind games.

Last edited by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM; 06-25-2019 at 03:12 PM.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:47 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Blue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue54 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 35,428.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
Nope. Not a chance. Those who knows boxing approve this.

He did fought at odd weights tho.

Both Manny and Floyd are small welterweights. They never really legit knockout a true welterweight. Manny was only impressive in his pre-welterweight days where his true natural weight is.

Victor Ortiz doesn't count (don't even ask)
Ricky Hatton doesn't count (Never fought at 147)
Conor McGregor (I don't count MMA fighters)
Miguel Cotto doesn't count (145)
Oscar Dela Hoya and Lucas Matthysse (I don't count quitters)

Those are the fighters Manny and Floyd "supposedly" stop at welterweight.

Manny and Floyd were at their best before they came to welterweight.

I know boxing. It's sad that casuals are getting played by perceptions and mind games.
I def dont really count the Mcgregor stoppage but the rest of those tko Manny and Floyd earned those abd should get their credit for it especially Hatton no one saw either of those happening.
Blue54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:00 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 26,570.22
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

No proof, but I do have suspicions. He's obviously an incredible gym rat, but to gain 17lbs of shredded muscle in 1.5 years at 30+yrs old seems really hard to do without some kind of chemical help.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beileve, juicing, not?, pacquiao, point

User Tag List