Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subscription video service DAZN last month was the top-grossing sports app worldwide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah I've seen reports that ESPN is trying to get the NFL Directiv package once that deal is up. That makes more sense because ESPN is on every service.
    word.....

its gonna be interesting.... cbs and fox are the only ones to do nfl games right now..... so espn makes sense....

or cbs can stream the games as part of their cbs all access (imo they should go that route)

Comment

DAZN will be fine.

Comment

So damn happy for DAZN...lets hope more fans start supporting them, so we can get the best fights possible!!! Theyre string of great fights continues tomorrow, n i cant wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          12 million X 12 months is only 144million for the year.

When you’re paying Canelo 35 per fight and Golovkin and Joshua what they’re getting. That’s just not enough
          As someone said earlier, the numbers are only for purchases made through the google store and apple store, not the website.

Comment

You people love arguing...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              They didn't just make only 11.5M damn another idiot. That is just how much they made from Apple Store and Google Play store. They made over 48M in DAZN subscription revenue alone for the Canelo fight according to ESPN. 11.5M are just ones where people paid through the Apple or Google Play app. This website only tracks app buys and downloads from Apple and Google Play. Anyone who paid on Amazon, 3 party app or DAZN website they can't track. But we know in May they doubled ESPN in subscription who had only 4.7M in May.

I know it was just the app store idiot. I already talked at length before about the $48 million the Canelo fight drew.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                I know it was just the app store idiot. I already talked at length before about the $48 million the Canelo fight drew.
                Stop lying if you knew it then you wouldn't of left your post saying Canelo only did 11.5M in their best month. And the second part of your original post bringing up ESPN made no sense either. Because from what I can find online ESPN has NEVER generated this much on these app stores for ANY month since they launched. So whatever Dillashaw fight you were talking about didn't generate more then DAZN did in May.

Comment

Working...
                X