Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full transcript of Anthony Joshua talking to his corner between rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua lost to a man with a lot of speed,, and tools in his belt.

When he was looking to his corner for advice, he probably couldn’t hear a word. His ears were ringing.

Comment

AJ with VADA is a bum confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
        Totally agree, I was going to post pretty much exactly this.

I've always thought that 'AJ' was a very manufactured fighter who never had natural instinct but was a physical specimen with good speed and power.

He said before the fight that it was very important that he took centre of the ring but he couldn't assert himself. As soon as he was pushed back he didn't know what to do. After the shots in the 3rd round he was completely lost, by the 7th he was out of ideas and didn't want it anymore.

Compare it to when Fury was in the corner v Wilder, and his reaction to getting dropped, it's night and day.
        Joshua was backing up from the opening bell. It was like he had no idea how to fight someone who cuts the ring off.

Comment

I got the transcript for round 3.
          Aj: What happened? My head is bumpin’
          McCraken: he hit u with a left hook and hurt you
          Aj: So what is the plan now?
          McCraken: u go out there and throw the 1-2
          Aj: Throw the 1-2? U *****s nd to get me out of here. I aint going out there.
          McCraken : Do it fr your wife or girlfrnd, whatever dat ***** is
          Aj : F dat ***** im going back to nigeria to hide out for a bit. Congratulate Ruiz fr me , Peace out!! see ya”

Comment

Working...
          X