No announcement yet.

Your e-homie Butler is sick today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your e-homie Butler is sick today

Just told the wife to make me some damn soup. And she like a good, submissive wife.

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Just told the wife to make me some damn soup. And she like a good, submissive wife.
    whats the ETA to that soup. Caldo de res homie is what you want, and if it comes faster than 2 hours it was made wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      whats the ETA to that soup. Caldo de res homie is what you want, and if it comes faster than 2 hours it was made wrong.

It's chicken noodle soup..
      Btw i like that mexican caldo.. it's like "nilaga" in my country.. but i'm not in the mood for some stomach heavy beef

Comment

It's chicken noodle soup..
        Btw i like that mexican caldo.. it's like "nilaga" in my country.. but i'm not in the mood for some stomach heavy beef
        coolc ool I dont really like chicken noodle soup myslef, but i checked that 'nilaga' and looks good. I used to mess with this fine a Filipina chick and she made me lumpias with some dipping sauce that shit was bomb.

Comment

My wife cooks very good nilaga cuz she always add bone marrow which makes the soup taste really good.. she uses pressure cooker though so beef will be soft much faster

Comment

My wife cooks very good nilaga cuz she always add bone marrow which makes the soup taste really good.. she uses pressure cooker though so beef will be soft much faster
            nice nice, we dont have a pressure cooker and I dont think I ever ate something from a pressure cooker so I dont really know what I am missing sort of speak. we do have air fryer we bought but i dont think it worked, but were too lazy to return so it just in a corner dying slowly.

Comment

pressure cooker cooks better. Not only it cooks a lot faster to soften hard meat but all the water dont evaporate. You only need minimal water and the taste stays inside. As opposed to boiling beef for 2 hours or more.. all the water evaporating is taking the taste with it.

Comment

Working...
              X