This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    Do you think African Americans from Cali will support Mikey Garcia just cause he is from California?
    there are no African American from anywhere that will support Mikey over Spence

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      definitely different times, it used to be Mexicans always backed Mexican fighters, same with black people and black fighters.

Your parents would be ashamed.
      It’s still the same. Black American still support blacks even if it’s a foreign black against a Hispanic american. It’s the Hispanic new fan base that is wishy washy now!

Comment

there are no African American from anywhere that will support Mikey over Spence
        I see that but other don’t! Damn shame!

Comment

Did the FLoyd-Canelo fight do that ?

Comment

It’s still the same. Black American still support blacks even if it’s a foreign black against a Hispanic american. It’s the Hispanic new fan base that is wishy washy now!
            oh definitely, I don't know any black people that was going for Magdaleno over Dogboe for example

Comment

another example, there are alot of black fight fans that hate Floyd, but they never were rooting for Guerrero or Marquez or Ortiz or Pacquiao or Hatton when they fought Floyd.

They damn sure were going for Mosley and Judah though.....lmao

Comment

oh definitely, I don't know any black people that was going for Magdaleno over Dogboe for example
                Very true!

Comment

another example, there are alot of black fight fans that hate Floyd, but they never were rooting for Guerrero or Marquez or Ortiz or Pacquiao or Hatton when they fought Floyd.

They damn sure were going for Mosley and Judah though.....lmao

I admire that from them. Atleast they stick together! This new generation on Hispanics are as clueless as white people! But soon they will get a reality check!

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Did the FLoyd-Canelo fight do that ?
                    Internet wasn’t has big as today!

Comment

I admire that from them. Atleast they stick together! This new generation on Hispanics are as clueless as white people! But soon they will get a reality check!
                      yeah I'm with you. I have no problem with blacks cheering for blacks or Mexicans cheering for Mexicans, whites cheering for whites etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X