• Show
Clear All

• Why did GGG turn down these fights?

So tell me the reason he turned down these fights:

Andrade
    Charlo
    Saunders
    Derevynchenko

(I'm not even gonna put Ward in there because we all know why he didn't want that smoke)

He went from nobody wants to fight me to I only want to fight nobodies and Canelo

I doubt any of those names would beat Golovkin even at his age.

I also doubt GGG would actually avoid any of those fights.

I mainly blame Loeffler, but since he's the main part of the team, I can't help but blame him, too.
    Last edited by maguirre; 06-11-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So tell me the reason he turned down these fights:

Andrade
      Charlo
      Saunders
      Derevynchenko

(I'm not even gonna put Ward in there because we all know why he didn't want that smoke)

He went from nobody wants to fight me to I only want to fight nobodies and Canelo
      Those are big boys who can take and give a shot. GGG only fights small boys because he is phoney and borderline bum. Just check his resume, has he beaten anyone on the resume? He is about to retire with a resume full of bums and small boys.

Comment

Why all the hate? He’s one of the most dominant MW CHAMPS EVER. won both his fights with Canelo IMO. Let me guess you are a Canelo fan boy?

Comment

Ward would beat him handily but Ward’s last fight was at LHW and the guy could even fight at HW if he wanted to. GGG ain’t even a big MW.. but don’t let logic get in the way of your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
            Why all the hate? He’s one of the most dominant MW CHAMPS EVER. won both his fights with Canelo IMO. Let me guess you are a Canelo fan boy?
            You have an answer to the question or naw?

Comment

When did G duck Saunders? When he signed to rematch Canelo?

Comment

the better question is when exactly did Golovkin take possession of your soul?

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
                  Lets b real. GGG got a taste of that money now avoids any risks. If that wasnt the case he still wouldn't be lowering his stock by fighting super-cans in between Canelo fights.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    the better question is when exactly did Golovkin take possession of your soul?
                    The same time Haymon took possession of yours.

Now do you have an answer or no?

Comment

Working...
                    X