No announcement yet.

Badou Jack trainer heated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Why did lou have to yell at badou jacks team member who was calming him down? Lou is a ny fool lol heated with that Rum and coke in hand, lou is drunk
    Because he's a pvssy. He was P.O'd so he directed his anger at the softest appearing guy (a guy who was on his own team, SMH, WTF?). Notice that he didn't get p1ssy with anyone else? He just showed everyone that he's a weak b1tch. Badou is a really cool guy but his trainer seems like a total loser.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Because that guy is young enough to be his son! Lol
      It dont matter, if he on your team you gotta respect it when he says brother relax, Lou acting a foo

dude had that rum and coke in his hand with the baby straw lol Im laughing hard watching this

They need to stop serving drinks at those media events

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Because he's a pvssy. He was P.O'd so he directed his anger at the softest appearing guy (a guy who was on his own team, SMH, WTF?). Notice that he didn't get p1ssy with anyone else? He just showed everyone that he's a weak b1tch. Badou is a really cool guy but his trainer seems like a total loser.
        yup like I said thats the hood bark talking big while hiding behind ya mans.

I was laughing when Marcus Brownes team walked calmly while staring down Lou that **** had me laughing.

Lou yapping all loud but than attacks the non fighter on his team, and goes at him thats poosy ****.

Like they say that liquor brings out the truth, he had rum and coke in hand and turning red and getting mad

Comment

delvalle will still be hungover at weighin.

Comment

DONT TOUCH ME MAN lol

Comment

It dont matter, if he on your team you gotta respect it when he says brother relax, Lou acting a foo

dude had that rum and coke in his hand with the baby straw lol Im laughing hard watching this

They need to stop serving drinks at those media events
              I was quoting Lou from what he told that guy at the end of the video lol.

Said something like "don’t ever talk to me like that, you could be my son" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I was quoting Lou from what he told that guy at the end of the video lol.

Said something like "don’t ever talk to me like that, you could be my son" lol.
                yeah I heard that, Lou straight up saw the weakest dude on his own side and bullied him

thats the trait of a coward, the type of dude who gets punked by his boss and takes it out on his family when he gets home lol

Comment

yeah I heard that, Lou straight up saw the weakest dude on his own side and bullied him

thats the trait of a coward, the type of dude who gets punked by his boss and takes it out on his family when he gets home lol
                  that was very weak. and the camera was on him the whole time. he was trying to put on a tough guy show, and he picked one guy to get tough with. that geek. the good news is, del valle didnt damage his handsome face.

Comment

Lou on beating Brooklyn "Drown em" On beating Jersey? Take em to the Hudson and throw em in the river, and Staten Island, "fight em on flat land them biatches need the da hills." Queens? "serve em bad curry, give em the 5h1ts."
                    The Bronx "Yu kidding me? Nobody fvks wid da Bronks." And finally Manhattan? "Piss in their Latte." Thank you Lou have another.

Comment

Tbh, I’d fire that guy asap. Not professional enough to realize that’s not the time or place to get drunk and start popping off? 50 damn years old...smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X