Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs prime Felix Trinidad, who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs prime Felix Trinidad, who would win?

I honestly think Canelo would stop Tito.

Trinidad won't get to stack his gloves while Canelo stacks his with COmmission backing.

he will knock Trinidad out with plasters. poetic justice.

Comment

Canelo

He is stronger and smarter

Comment

they'll wake and stand Canelo up after Tito knocks his ass out and give him the decision

Comment

Canelo is to smart for Tito. Bernard Hopkins figured out Tito before the first bell and dominated him in every round because Tito has a tell. Canelo would have tito figured out and certainly beat him, dont know if he would stop him but he would absolutely win.

Comment

Canelo hasn't stopped any elite fighter but will stop Tito? Are you smoking something right now? Tito may get dropped, but he would get right back up.

I got Tito in this fight.

Comment

Stacked Wraps VS Clenbuterol

That has fight of the year written all over it!

Comment

Canelo is far more skilled then Tito

Comment

Tito was pretty damn accurate, hit much harder and had endless stamina. I think 160 suits Canelo better than Tito so "prime" is hard in this match-up but the best of Tito wins. I'd say the Tito that beat Reid, Vargas, Joppy is a convincing winner. Canelo's got craft and is good defensively but he's not the type to move effectively all night and not tire.

Comment

I loved Trinidad and I love Canelo. Trinidad peaked at 154. Canelo is a true middleweight no matter how some say he is so much smaller than GGG. At 160 I pick Canelo of today to KO a prime Trinidad, The difference in chins would be a deciding factor. Trinidad had a good chin but he could be knocked down and hurt. Canelo has an incredible chin and has never been knocked down even by GGG's heavy blows. Trinidad and Canelo would go to war and land their best punches on each other. I think Canelo could take Trinidad's very hard punches but I don't think Trinidad could take Canelo's best punches. By the way Trinidad never used or attempted to use illegal wraps. Haters make a big deal about him having to rewrap his hands for Hopkins. New York has different rules than anywhere else and don't allow as much tape. The way Trinidad wrapped his hands was legal ever place but New York. He just had to rewrap his hands with less tape which has nothing to do with punching power. If he was trying anything illegal he would have been fined or punished and of course he wasn't Trinidad was just a terrific natural puncher with no help needed or received from illegal wraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X