Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree that all boxers are juicing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree that all boxers are juicing...

The mind-boggling part is why can't Mayweahter fans
    accept that Floyd is also juicing?
    Are you telling us your hero is clean?
    And everyone else is cheating?

Because they are mor0ns.

Comment

Floyds head too small to be juicing

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        The mind-boggling part is why can't Mayweahter fans
        accept that Floyd is also juicing?
        Are you telling us your hero is clean?
        And everyone else is cheating?
        No I don't believe all boxers are juicing. It's just hard to know who those four guys are.

Comment

Why would we all agree on that? I believe Floyd is a clean fighter. Unlike the most obvious juicer in boxing, Floyd didn't carry power through weight classes, he had to change up his style dramatically to remain on top. Meanwhile an obvious juicer now struggles to beat the likes Jeff Horn comfortably without his roids.

Comment

Most boxers don't juice. And ones who participate in random testing while demanding it are the lest likely to be juicing.

One's whose head's swell up double their size and claim they are afraid of needles to avoid taking random tests are the most likely to be juicers.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              No I don't believe all boxers are juicing. It's just hard to know who those four guys are.
              I know, but it's the political correct way of saying the last word
              or ending endless debates.
              People can accept Pacquaio is juicing, but not when it comes to the IV guy.
              Why is that?

Comment

Im fairly certain 95% of all top level boxers in ALL weight classes juice for recovery. As well know, steroids would have little to no effect on punching power so it would make sense that some fighters don't have punching power that increases with their weight.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqtrini View Post
                  Im fairly certain 95% of all top level boxers in ALL weight classes juice for recovery. As well know, steroids would have little to no effect on punching power so it would make sense that some fighters don't have punching power that increases with their weight.
                  Do you accept Floyd Mayweather is juicing?

Comment

We all know this pac turd made this thread because everyone believes Pacquiao was juicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X