Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. Throws Shade at Adrien Broner For Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. Throws Shade at Adrien Broner For Loss

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Video Interview - WBA welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao showed flashes of his past brilliance as he delivered a dominant performance to earn a unanimous decision victory over Adrien Broner in Las Vegas on Saturday. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Esther Lin)

[Click Here To Read More]

Broner is innocent!

Comment

Ok - there’s three minutes of inaudible gibberish that should never have been posted without transcription. Just like the Haney - Lopez video the other day. These shooters have got to start adding subtitles if they’re not gonna spring for a decent boom-mic.

Comment

I get it about the individual boxers star qualities here. & no doubt! BUT....just-the-same that "duel-tri" purpose needs to be critisized for what it really is at every turn. The duel-tri is a destroyer of the crossover interest. Truly I hate needing to keep listening to that MAJOR DEGENERATION.

Comment

You know Floyd Sr bet the bag on Pac

All dem rappers money that bet on Broner fattened up Floyd Sr's wallet

Comment

unintelligible

Comment

Pull dude to the side and interview him or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Ok - there’s three minutes of inaudible gibberish that should never have been posted without transcription. Just like the Haney - Lopez video the other day. These shooters have got to start adding subtitles if they’re not gonna spring for a decent boom-mic.
                I couldm't understand a word he said.

Comment

I commend broner for being so brave, him not crying like bam-bam rios when interviewed by jim gray

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Pull dude to the side and interview him or don't bother.
                    Exactly! What a worthless effing interview. Floyd Sr is already hard enough to understand with no background noise.

Comment

Working...
                    X