Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
    Aj is a duck quacking an you cant change the publics perception of him ducking fighters. Its been well documented aj said for fifty million he'd fight wilder. Al haymon an shelly finkel offerd him fifty million to fight another man. Not a god. A man. Shiaaaaat i would have took that 50 win lose or draw. But he'll fight for 15 mil easy. Long as there not elite he won't even fight 48 yrs old Ortiz.
    Lol .. I listened to the interview the other day. What a horrible moment. I used to think Wilder fans used to just say it to wind up AJ fans but you actually sound genuine and distressed even disgusted. However nothing you hear will alter your thinking so all I can do is apologise for your pain

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Yes Fury was stripped and he was the lineal champion but even if you were Japanese what you are saying is facts. I’m black too but who cares. I say it as it is .Wilder was outboxed and humbled by a fighter that logically shouldn’t had stood a chance.

If you are good and you prove yourself in the ring I will support you. Even if talent wise you are not so good but I see hard work and strong work ethic that usually resonates with me white or black don’t give a S#hit.

However I am seeing a distinct pattern that anyone that goes against Wilder and makes him look like a complete plonker you Wilder fans hold them in high regard . First Ortiz and now Fury the people’s champion and lineal. Gosh can you imagine Wilder fans saying Wilder is the WBC champion and lineal great?. God is good
      You believe aj can beat these boys than say that an your suppose to measure people by fighting the champ an bringing it to them. You cant tell me you have been impressed with aj. Fighting takam parker or povetkin. Wlad was killing aj until an illegal uppercut caught while his head was being held down. You respect that.

Comment

You believe aj can beat these boys than say that an your suppose to measure people by fighting the champ an bringing it to them. You cant tell me you have been impressed with aj. Fighting takam parker or povetkin. Wlad was killing aj until an illegal uppercut caught while his head was being held down. You respect that.
        Not only beat them but knock them old cold.However, Tyson has the ability to make it a very frustrating night for AJ. If he is still standing at the final bell then he probably wins.

As for Wilder he gets obliterated. You talk about his athletic ability but defensively he is useless. He is more robotic than Joshua when he is defending.

As a fellow brother I thought I will give you the benefit of the doubt and actually watch this illegal uppercut. Man you were reaching more than Tsu surf. He missed a left hook and caught him with a right uppercut. A beautiful punch. Pushed Klitschko’s Adam’s apple up to his nose. Having said that any good heavyweight could have taken Joshua out that night.He was green but he has improved since that fight as all champions should. Is he the finished article no but I back him to discipline Wilder

Tell me the opponents you were satisfied Deontay faced because Ortiz he should have lost and Fury he did so I’m not impressed either

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Not only beat them but knock them old cold.However, Tyson has the ability to make it a very frustrating night for AJ. If he is still standing at the final bell then he probably wins.

As for Wilder he gets obliterated. You talk about his athletic ability but defensively he is useless. He is more robotic than Joshua when he is defending.

As a fellow brother I thought I will give you the benefit of the doubt and actually watch this illegal uppercut. Man you were reaching more than Tsu surf. He missed a left hook and caught him with a right uppercut. A beautiful punch. Pushed Klitschko’s Adam’s apple up to his nose. Having said that any good heavyweight could have taken Joshua out that night.He was green but he has improved since that fight as all champions should. Is he the finished article no but I back him to discipline Wilder

Tell me the opponents you were satisfied Deontay faced because Ortiz he should have lost and Fury he did so I’m not impressed either
          Those two fights ortiz an fury were harder than any fight joshua had in his career. Wilder had klitsko running klitsko refused to lose the belt too an American. So he lost to fury...... Those were interim belts aj an klitsko fought for. Than he bored the world to sleep with parker. An you tellin me he's gonna smash wilder when a 40 yrs old klitsko knocked him down. You honestly believe after watching wilder knock a 6'9 260lbs 28 yrs old man unconscious. Joshuas gonna beat wilder easy i hope we can bet when they fight cash app me... this is the easiest fight for wilder he brutally knocks joshua unconscious..... EASY WORK Joshua is not as agile or slick as fury an he'll never beat wilder in a slugfest. An one more thing about wilder his chin is battle tested. Joshua chin is glass u tellin me joshua gonna take that punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            The issue for the WBA belt is that it wasn't supposed to be a big fight for that belt. That belt wasn't supposed to be on the line. Wlad and Hearn threw a fit until the WBA sanctioned the fight, because Wlad refused to fight AJ for only the IBF.

WBA Rankings going into that fight were
            1. Ortiz
            2. Klitchko
            3. Ustinov
            4. Briggs
            5. Oquendo
            6. Charr
            7. Miller

Actually, to save some time...Joshua wasn't in the top 15. Yet somehow the WBA Super championship was up for grabs? Pissed a lot of people off.
            We know Joshua wouldn't be ranked because he held another belt. It was Klitschko against a current champion. Legit enough isn't it? Especially when you look at some of the joke fights that have had a vacant title on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              We know Joshua wouldn't be ranked because he held another belt. It was Klitschko against a current champion. Legit enough isn't it? Especially when you look at some of the joke fights that have had a vacant title on the line.
              So you throw a vacant title into the mix for the hell of it? Mandatories be damned? We have 3 WBA heavyweight champions. It’s a problem.

Comment

Those two fights ortiz an fury were harder than any fight joshua had in his career. Wilder had klitsko running klitsko refused to lose the belt too an American. So he lost to fury...... Those were interim belts aj an klitsko fought for. Than he bored the world to sleep with parker. An you tellin me he's gonna smash wilder when a 40 yrs old klitsko knocked him down. You honestly believe after watching wilder knock a 6'9 260lbs 28 yrs old man unconscious. Joshuas gonna beat wilder easy i hope we can bet when they fight cash app me... this is the easiest fight for wilder he brutally knocks joshua unconscious..... EASY WORK Joshua is not as agile or slick as fury an he'll never beat wilder in a slugfest. An one more thing about wilder his chin is battle tested. Joshua chin is glass u tellin me joshua gonna take that punch.
                Yes the only 2 fighters that had a pulse and should have lost both. What’s the point talking about how good he is when he steps up and looks horrible. 48 year old Ortiz( your words not mine) had him out on his feet. Pillow punching Fury made him look like an amateur. I have heard nothing but excuses from your champion from baby oil to voodoo to him not wanting to hurt Fury to him being nervous as it was his first PPV. Then he says he doesn’t need to add weight as he is so powerful but he will come in 240lb his next fight. Then he says his mouth is hurting from all his self promoting. Then closes the show by saying all American men are sensitive. He is a joke. He gets smashed for being in self denial. Having a alter ego to try and convince his fans. Says dumb **** then blames it on the Bronze bomber if he is asked to explain his words. What a gimmick. He gets put out of his misery the minute he signs for the fight.

As for Klitscho Finkel said Wilder is still a baby ( prospect) and we are not ready for a fight like that. This was after 32 fights. Go and look up what he said. It’s embarrassing really

Comment

Aj is a duck quacking an you cant change the publics perception of him ducking fighters. Its been well documented aj said for fifty million he'd fight wilder. Al haymon an shelly finkel offerd him fifty million to fight another man. Not a god. A man. Shiaaaaat i would have took that 50 win lose or draw. But he'll fight for 15 mil easy. Long as there not elite he won't even fight 48 yrs old Ortiz.
                  Oh man, you are embarrassing yourself.

You are just regurgitating the same thing that other posters use when they have no facts to back it up. Its always the same with Anti-Joshua posters.

The $50m offer was not a legitimate offer. Period. End of. If it was 100% about the money, Joshua can just sit back and fight mandatories and bring in £100m from his contract with Matchroom.

The bottom line is, Hearn made Wilder a flat fee offer which was more than Wilder had ever earned from a single fight. Fact. That's what Hearn thought Wilder was worth at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    So you throw a vacant title into the mix for the hell of it? Mandatories be damned? We have 3 WBA heavyweight champions. It’s a problem.
                    Toffee has a point there, Joshua was already a current champ at the time.

Looking at that list, Joshua would have beaten all off them anyway he would have been ranked up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      Toffee has a point there, Joshua was already a current champ at the time.

Looking at that list, Joshua would have beaten all off them anyway he would have been ranked up there.
                      Vacant titles don’t get thrown in though, regardless of if you think Joshua would have beat the guys on the list. That’s not how it works. It should have been Klit vs Ortiz like every other vacant title is done. If that couldn’t be done, then Klit vs Ustinov. The WBA played favoritism and a lot of people were angry at the time.

A few months ago the WBO stripped Saunders and had to go down the rankings list to set up a fight. Ended up being Andrede vs a guy nobody had ever heard of. Sucked, but fair. The WBO didnt throw the vacant belt into the Jacobs match but Rankings are there for a reason.
                      Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-08-2019, 05:37 AM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Working...
                      X