Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I was going for my boy Ruiz, but nothing but respect for AJ. He was determined to win and fight smart.
    And props to you for being big enough to say so.

Comment

• Ehhh

All praises due, he lost the weight, moved around, capitalized off Ruiz complacency

WBO prez on twitter saying usyk is up for the belt, 180 days for AJ and usyk to make a deal

But pulev claiming IBF by May I believe

Either way titles being broken up in 2020

AJ will have to vacate

This sucks, we will never get a undisputed champ

AJ/Wilder has no buzz, shoot wilder fury 2 has little buzz as is

Division is not as exciting as people make it out to be, I think June changed a lot, for better or for worse

Don’t get me wrong I was happy for Ruiz, but I wish the rematch happened sooner, October etc, we needed answers sooner, waiting this long sucked

I think wilder is still the man to beat in the division, fury is the actual best boxer out of all, and AJ is the golden boy cash cow

But it’s so broken up, at least fury and wilder are doing business together again, that helps in trying to decide who is the man

I don’t foresee AJ/matchroom/DAZN, having any mega fights in 2020 that generates buzz

Comment

• WOW! YES! What a great performance, Joshua improved a lot. Great win for Joshua and congratulations to him on winning the belts again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
          100%

Pleasure over sacrifice and glory.I think Ruiz let pleasure and fame get to him.Its like Naseem Hamed once said:

its hard to get out of bed on a cold morning at 5am and train when you have silk bed sheets.
          Exactly boxing is absolutely brutal its very easy to say **** it once you banked a few million in the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Did you get round to messaging the admin about Changing your username back now?
            shut yo ***** as up! its 1, 1,

lets see if hoe ass wants the 3rd? im betting not.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Just imagine how scared Aj will be of Wilder if he was that intimidated by Ruiz...
              Maybe you ought to have some sort of thought process before such a comment as Ruiz has far more ring skills than Wilder and hopefully one day they will clash

Comment

• Boxing is about dicipline. Just win and thats it.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
                  Exactly boxing is absolutely brutal its very easy to say **** it once you banked a few million in the bank.
                  Yes.I remember reading Nigel Benns autobiography and after some of his fights the physical pain he felt after was excruciating. .

Comment

Actions speak louder than words though and results change everything even most peoples opinions.

Joshua was impressive tonight but he needs to really be tested against the likes of Wilder/Fury before we can really judge his worth at the elite level?
                    Tyson Fury has had TWO fights at elite level. Arguably Dillian Whyte has a better resume than Tyson Fury 'Out of the big 3, Fury has had the least fights at elite level'.

Who did Tyson Fury fight in his last fight? Actions do speak louder than words, Fury's camp need to understand this etc

Comment

Ruiz didnt show enough.Just wanted to keep getting in on the inside which Joshua in large parts didnt allow him to do.I dont think Ruiz is a poor fighter just he didnt have enough arsenal to cope with Joshua's physique and differing style of boxing tonight.

I think a fit Fury would really trouble Joshua and will probably beat him and Wilders dangerous punching power maybe the difference between him and Joshua as we saw against Ortiz in the 2nd fight?
                      Well explained. The question is
                      how hard is Fury punching? I have the feeling AJ will beat him. With Wilder not so sure! On points easy win for AJ but Wilder's power makes it very dangerous for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X