Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone show me gifs or footage of wards vicious "Inside Work"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mental aspect is going to be key in this fight, I think Ward is more composed and more confident this time whereas Kovalev will have the thought of gassing out in the back of his mind which might prevent him from throwing enough punches. That's y the rematch is very compelling, I think Kovalev is thr better fighter but Ward might be more mentally tough.

Comment

I too would love to see this amazing body work that won him 7 rounds in a row

Heres another one:

Can someone post ONE gif of Ward throwing and landing a 4+ punch combination?

ill wait

Comment

I cant post urls, but ward vs kovalev's highlights are not so hard to find.

Kovalev has NO inside skills, maybe ward is no roberto durán, but kovalev's inside skills are non-existant. His inside job is limited to "push the oponent's head down to avoid getting hit", nothing else.

Kovalev was totally exhausted at the end of the fight anyway.

Btw, inside body job is the dirty job that nobody cares about, nobody makes gifs about... but you know what? you can ask spence if it works or not.

Exhausting the oponent forcing him to make useless efforts in the clinch while punching his body is another way of exhausting, btw. A smart one.

Kovalev at the end of the fight was a toy in ward's hands, whether you like it or not.
        Last edited by ray moe; 06-05-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
            Kovalev at the end of the fight was a toy in ward's hands, whether you like it or not.

Comment

hmm...page 2 and still no gifs or footage

Comment

They have nothing, only a bunch of deluded fangirls and the ******ed dummygraphic claim Ward won anyway. Ward got schooled, exposed and got a huge gift.

Comment

Here's something I found. It's not too long, so instead of chopping it up, I'll just post it entirely.

What I find interesting is that it shows some dirty things that Ward does, and the author loves it! lol. It also shows Kovalev head locking a whole lot. Either way, what it also shows, is some very good infighting by Ward. You can't deny that he delivered some very nice shots on the inside.

Last edited by travestyny; 06-05-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Here's something I found. It's not too long, so instead of chopping it up, I'll just post it entirely.

What I find interesting is that it shows some dirty things that Ward does, and the author loves it! lol. It also shows Kovalev head locking a whole lot. Either way, what it also shows, is some very good infighting by Ward. You can't deny that he delivered some very nice shots on the inside.

Here's the footage you was asking for. Masterful inside work, Kovalev scared to engage on the inside & Ward punching off the clinches.
                    Where is everyone that was asking for 'gifs'???...............

Comment

Ward's real inside work - ie launching himself and his head into Sergei's face - was thwarted.

Kovalev controlled his head all night and he is one of the few to make it out of a Ward fight without being devastated by headbutts. It really was a hell of job by Sergei. Ward got off with some taps and I gave him point for it, he did win that "battle" I would say, but it was competitive and Sergei had to do a lot just to keep control of Ward's head. He was more competitive on the inside that Ward was on the outside and that is where the difference was imo
                      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-05-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X