No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia "breaks down" Ward versus "Bobokov"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    All good bro. I gotchu. You mah dood too. No **** doe.

He's always talking about how successful him and Danny have been but I think most of the time he says things it's out of jealousy. When someone other than his son has the spotlight. In this case, probably jealous that a foreigner who he doesn't like is fighting for the #1 spot on the P4P spot and his son is nowhere on the list. And that same guy is headlining a PPV event and his son hasn't done that either.
    Angel joins the elite list of father's taking all the credit & spotlight for their son's success.. Ken Porter is up there but he doesn't utter such drivel

Angel - that name is such a misfit for the guy, called Angel talks crap all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Angel joins the elite list of father's taking all the credit & spotlight for their son's success.. Ken Porter is up there but he doesn't utter such drivel

Angel - that name is such a misfit for the guy, called Angel talks crap all the time..

I know Kenny talks a lot but Idk for sure if he's always getting in between things like Angel does with Danny.

Comment

Working...
      X