Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 most violent cities in the world - latest ratings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
    fuk the stats...majority of the crime victims in the list are criminals themselves..i'll consider the place dangerous if the criminals are victimizing or targeting innocent civilians...

I've been to San Pedro Sula and I feel safe there...

In Maguindanao, 58 persons murdered and buried on the spot...32 were journalists..the perpetrator used to watch Pacquiao's fight at ringside in Las Vegas prior to the massacre...

Comment

• it is what it is..............

Comment

• Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
        fuk the stats...majority of the crime victims in the list are criminals themselves..i'll consider the place dangerous if the criminals are victimizing or targeting innocent civilians...

I've been to San Pedro Sula and I feel safe there...

In Maguindanao, 58 persons murdered and buried on the spot...32 were journalists..the perpetrator used to watch Pacquiao's fight at ringside in Las Vegas prior to the massacre...
        Doesn't really compare to 80,000 people in Mexico since only 2006. 60,000 confirmed dead, 20,000 disappeared with no trace. It includes a lot of innocent victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          that's the pig!

Comment

• Greetings from number 38!

Comment

• damn like half the top 10 was all mexico....

but real talk i had no idea brazil was that bad tho, they supposed to be an emerging 'world power' or so i've read..

Comment

• Income inequality caused Brazil's mess.

Comment

• Ya'll reckon the solution to violent cities is a liberal approach which undercuts the need for violence to make a point/profit or a massive police action?

Comment

Working...
                  X