Mayweather VS Guerrero will be announced soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather will fight Pacquiao or Canelo next

Comment

I dont think even Floyd would have the balls to announce a fight this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        When I hear fights like this, I suddenly remember Douglas/Tyson and Tarver/Jones or even Lewis/Rahman. Listen people, Floyd is good but not invincible, and his time is slowly running out. Every man who steps inside the ring has a "shot" to win; it might be a low probability, but it's still a shot.
        I somewhat agree with you. Floyd really started to show his age against Cotto. He was hit way more than ever before and more worryingly he seemed to have lost his mobility. HE simply cannot dart in and out of range and has to stay in the pocket and fight. Although he has an amazing defence, reflexes and good chin. It will only be a matter of time before he gets caught and dropped. maybe The Ghost will be the man to do it?

Comment

I think it is possible. I think if Floyd fights again his opponent will be Guerrero and he loves to take attention away from a Pacquiao fight and put it on himself. I think it is quite possible that Floyd is retired. I can't remember when he stayed this quiet so long.

Comment

Floyd himself said he's a 154 pounder from here on out. If he makes Guerrero come to 154, I think people would be very upset.

I think the Canelo fight is there for Floyd, and very logical. But, i have a feeling that GB will not allow this fight to go down. They want Canelo to keep his 0.

Comment

I never read about Floyd saying he was staying at 154. It is not his proper weight. Oscar would love to have Canelo fight Floyd this May. That is the fight they want.

Comment

Working...
              X