No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p@ctards and ****schko lickers are the stupidest mofos on the planet

they should all do humanity a favor and end themselves ... would definitely raise the planets IQ average by more than a few points

Comment

Floyd payes larry (Leonard Ellerbe) to come here and defend him.

And please dont speak for everyone when you say "people believe" Because i do not think Floyd uses peds.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        i didnt read your post, just the first sentence of "clowns in the sport..."

i feel the need to remind you, you said in a post "Chavez Jr. is going to retire Martinez..."

you are not one to call people clowns. sorry
        your read my post shut up. I might say something that you dont agree with but Im far from a clown. A clown is someone who gets their feeling hurt over internet bickering, goes on twitter makes death threat and somone who only real existence on nsb is to make pro Mayweather threads/post and anti Pacquaio thread/post. You sir are a clown.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-23-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          One of Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao’s......
          Someone is Butthurt about the recent Floyd PED's article.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
            they should all do humanity a favor and end themselves ... would definitely raise the planets IQ average by more than a few points
            And the Plantet's IQ would practically be genius if the Floidturds evaporated in an instant too.

Comment

i know it isnt,lol they stickeyed a thread filled with rumors bout floyd lets see if this one gets stickeyed

so it is ok to smear floyds name with rumors?
              This has got to be the dumbest thing I've read on this site. First of all this is old, secondly so just because they are accusing Floyd of PEDs it OK for YOU to do the same thing to Pacquiao? Wow. just wow. What the **** does Floyd being accused have to do with Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                p@ctards and ****schko lickers are the stupidest mofos on the planet

The fact that you use stupid namecalling like *******s just goes to show that you are either twelve years old or a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  your read my post shut up. I might say something that you dont agree with but I not a clown. A clown is someone who gets their feeling hurt over internet bickering, goes on twitter makes death threat and somone who only real existence on nsb is to make pro Mayweather threads/post and anti Pacquaio thread/post. You sir are a clown.

lol yea ok. how can I have read it after reading chavez will retire martinez. dont toot your own horn my man, thats clownish.

and wtf you talking about twitter death threats. i dont care what larry did or does on twitter, Im talkin about your foolish statements

Comment

i know it isnt,lol they stickeyed a thread filled with rumors bout floyd lets see if this one gets stickeyed

so it is ok to smear floyds name with rumors?
                    Floyd fans have just hit a new low ....... really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      lol yea ok. how can I have read it after reading chavez will retire martinez. dont toot your own horn my man, thats clownish.

and wtf you talking about twitter death threats. i dont care what larry did or does on twitter, Im talkin about your foolish statements
                      lmfao, i Confused yout with larry for some reason my bad,

Comment

Working...
                      X