Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's a bigger cheater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll consign bothe because your taking the other fighters health and life in your hands in both situations. There both cheaters!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Isn't it ironic people are ****ting on Peterson for steroids and Margarito tried to cheat against a roid cheater and they praise Mosley?

Comment

Both cheaters but putting plaster on your hands is about as low as it gets.

Comment

margarito and it ain't even close

Comment

Neither guy cheated IMO.

Comment

LOL @ PEDerson

Comment

PEDerson and it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by alx. View Post
                  margarito and it ain't even close
                  cosigned.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I'm still somewhat skeptical about the Margarito situation. Gabriel Montoya said he touched the insert and it was "about the size of a long business card. And about as stiff. It was not the rock or steel people make it out to be. It looked like a dirty, folded or ironed piece of old gauze." For whatever reason, Montoya is adamant about Margarito being setup. But whatever, he got two huge paydays so after the incident so I can't really feel sorry for the guy.
                    Well the plaster was within the wraps so will have some cloth on it, but dried plaster is pretty damn hard. I mean a boxer is not a normal man, they at that level are much stronger and durable than us, and look at Cotto's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Isn't it ironic people are ****ting on Peterson for steroids and Margarito tried to cheat against a roid cheater and they praise Mosley?
                      He most likely used it VS Cotto. I mean why would he change anything? In fact with Shane's chin you would want to have some help.

Comment

Working...
                      X