Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Im the only one who thinks Kirkland would beat Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both fighters, I have no horse in this race. I don't know who would win. And, I don't care who wins. All I know is going to be a hell of a fight if they do fight.

Comment

kirkland is a bum

Comment

Kirkland gets worked over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          kirkland is a bum
          a bum with no chin no head movement very flat-footed and elite boxer/puncher gives him problems,,even a semi shot p-will

Comment

fan of both guys for sure. but If Kirkland can't find a way to KO Williams and keep him down by middle of the fight its gonna be a problem. Only a top 3 P4P has been able to KO him....Kirkland can punch, but doesnt have the speed to get Williams with someone he doesn't see. Williams won't stop unless he's out cold...he still takes a HEL L of a shot and keeps on going doing his usual thing.

pitty pat or not he's accumulates damage and James is chinny. slow but sure, Williams late TKO

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              fan of both guys for sure. but If Kirkland can't find a way to KO Williams and keep him down by middle of the fight its gonna be a problem. Only a top 3 P4P has been able to KO him....Kirkland can punch, but doesnt have the speed to get Williams with someone he doesn't see. Williams won't stop unless he's out cold...he still takes a HEL L of a shot and keeps on going doing his usual thing.

pitty pat or not he's accumulates damage and James is chinny. slow but sure, Williams late TKO
              thank you he said it but in better words then i could

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Kirkland sucks imo even a semi shot Pwill outworks and beats Kirkland who doesnt hit that hard.
                Kirkland, the guy who put Angulo down doesn't hit hard?

I have got Kirkland winning. Besides the reasons listed, I think Kirkland is slightly faster when he doesn't have shoulder problems, and he keeps his punches relatively tight. Tighter then Williams.

Comment

Looks like the two aren't negotiating anymore. Team Kirkland is only interested in Canelo and K-9 for the title and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Looks like the two aren't negotiating anymore. Team Kirkland is only interested in Canelo and K-9 for the title and rightfully so.
                    cause hes duckin the guy whom dominated the guy that ko'ed kirk

duckin p-will lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      cause hes duckin the guy whom dominated the guy that ko'ed kirk

duckin p-will lol
                      Lol If Kirkland is supposedly "ducking" someone, what do you call what Canelo has been doing?

Kirkland has fought Angulo and Molina back to back. He actually went to Mexico to fight Angulo. If he was going to duck anyone, he would've done it a long time ago.

Fact is, you have to fight for the title at some point. The time is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X