Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Joins Twitter: "Ariza Is Still With Pac. Nazim Richardson Is Amateur"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach Joins Twitter: "Ariza Is Still With Pac. Nazim Richardson Is Amateur"

Freddie Roach seems to have recently joined the popular networking site Twitter and posted some interesting and sometimes humorous revelations including:

1. Alex Ariza is still working with Manny Pacquiao at Wildcard.

2. Roach considers Nasim Richardson an "amateur trainer."

3. Freddie is getting married on 1 May.

4. If the fight doesn't happen the way to decide who wins out of Pacquiao and Mayweather might be who knocked out Hatton quicker.

5. Amir Khan is heading to Wildcard on 11 Feb and may be sparring with middleweight Daniel Jacobs.

Check the Freddie Roach twitter page. It appears to be the genuine Freddie because his messages also appear on Khan's own page which is moderated by Khan himself.

Roach cant turn on his computer,and for damn sure he dont know what twitter is.

Comment

What has Naazim ever said about Freddie for Roach to insult and belittle him?

Comment

he aint on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
          There is a possibility it could be a scam but Khan retweeted some of Freddie's messages, I'd assume he'd check to make sure it was the real Freddie before doing that. You don't necessarily need a computer to use that site, it can be done straight from the phone.

Comment

But lets be real,Nazim is nothing special.
            Dude talks about dragons,fire balls and everything else except boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
              He probably gets his son to do it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                There is a possibility it could be a scam but Khan retweeted some of Freddie's messages, I'd assume he'd check to make sure it was the real Freddie before doing that. You don't necessarily need a computer to use that site, it can be done straight from the phone.

I think that Roach doesnt care about twitter,dude is in gym 24/7.

Thats some love life *****sexual acting that he is Roach!

Comment

Roach has a lot of respect for Nazim, I highly doubt he said that or it was taken out of context.

I also highly doubt he's on twitter, just some kid pretending its him.

Comment

I don't think that's him look at the last comment he retweeted I would think he would be offended by that.

Comment

Working...
                    X