Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you suck Bill Gates **** for a million?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if you'd say no.

You'd be the sucker going to work the next day whereas i'd be on a yacht in the Caribbean with ten of the finest girls in a row waiting to suck my **** .

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      He stops watching occasionally to check out the penises of black men on nudist beaches.

Comment

Make it 2 mil.. you know the value of the dollar is dropping.:blow:

Comment

A million dollars could pay for alot of therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            As if you'd say no.

You'd be the sucker going to work the next day whereas i'd be on a yacht in the Caribbean with ten of the finest girls in a row waiting to suck my **** .
            1 million dollars isn't enough to do that if you think about, wouldn't you have way more important things to do with those 1 mill? Like say buy a good house/apartment for yourself[which are not cheap nowadays], help out some of your close family members that have always been there for you, with their financial problems.

I don't know, 1 million dollars to do something as gay as suck another mans ****. It's not worth it to be known as the man who became a millionaire[only 1 million at that] by sucking dick.

Comment

This came up in the pub the other day.

The majority of responses were a resounding yes.

Now i am by no means a ****sexual man, but i'd suck that **** like it was a Solero.
              Put a Manny Pacquiao mask on him and *******s will do it for free.

Comment

As if you'd say no.

The memory of a man coming in your mouth will forever stay in your head. You will be scarred for life, and not be able to enjoy those luxuries you buy. On top of that, you would be male prostituting himself, sucking **** for money. I wouldnt be able to live with myself.

just my 2 cents :bukkake:

Comment

As if you'd say no.

dont forget the bill gates cum in your mouth part...............:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    1 million dollars isn't enough to do that if you think about, wouldn't you have way more important things to do with those 1 mill? Like say buy a good house/apartment for yourself[which are not cheap nowadays], help out some of your close family members that have always been there for you, with their financial problems.

I don't know, 1 million dollars to do something as gay as suck another mans ****. It's not worth it to be known as the man who became a millionaire[only 1 million at that] by sucking dick.
                    I'd be renting the yacht wise guy.

I'd instantly book a months all inclusive stay in a top resort in the Carribean (£10,000 including spending money for me and a couple of mates).

I can buy a nice 2 bedroom apartment for £100,000.

I can buy myself a nice decent car for £20,000.

Spread out around £100,000 to family and friends.

Give £50,000 to various animal charities (**** the human ones).

That's £280,000. I'd invest some of my money in various bond schemes (£100,000).

I'd find myself another house somewhere for around £200,000.

Then i'd stick another £200,000 in a savings account.

Be selfish and buy myself a motorcycle and quadbike £20,000.

Then i'd stick the rest in my regular bank account £200,000.

I wouldn't be paying any taxes .

And if all that ain't worth a quick blow-job then you need to see a doctor .

Comment

In a heartbeat. A few minutes of hell for a lifetime of joy.

Comment

Working...
                      X