Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Jose Alfaro Heading To March Clash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    He should comeback and beat Manny again
    at 154
    he should call out mayweather. you know floyd would take that fight for a catchweight at 144. THE FRAUD WOULD PROBABLY MISS WEIGHT AGAIN THOUGH SO IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR.

Comment

Well, he's had almost 2 years to recuperate from the wars he been in during the course of his career. So I wouldn't be to quick to shoot a come back down. As the saying goes, time heals everything, maybe time off away from the sport was what he needed to give his mind and body a chance to regroup. I wouldn't mind seeing him grace the squared circle again, to try an regain his form, and a chance at 4th title. War Terrible!!!... If this comes to fruition.

Comment

dont do it eric!

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
          Why come back to boxing when you don't have anything to prove? Erik is already on the ATG list.

What does he have to gain by coming back and fighting? He was shot in the first fight against Pacquiao.
          wow that's awsome man that's awsome take PAC's win over erick by saying he was shot in the first fight and the rest of the trilogy by saying he was shot!!!!! LOL so it's ok for pacquiao to kill himself and make weight and and can't even rehydrate himself man get out of here 'terrible' if one of my fav fighters and it's even insulting to him u calling him shot just to take the wins from PAC away wow thank u dude thank u very much

Comment

Been hearing about this Erik Morales comeback for a while now. I very much doubt it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
              Been hearing about this Erik Morales comeback for a while now. I very much doubt it will happen.
              woww man that girl is "awesome"

Comment

Originally posted by solly6 View Post
                he should call out mayweather. you know floyd would take that fight for a catchweight at 144. THE FRAUD WOULD PROBABLY MISS WEIGHT AGAIN THOUGH SO IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR.
                stop runnin' sorry solly and man up. here we go again. so you feel like addressing the post below?

--

i'm going to make it my personal goal over the next few days to expose you for the ignorant fraud fanboy you really are.

so manny beats:

1 - cotto a very GOOD but not all-time GREAT weler

2 - a washed up de la hoya

3- a shot hatton

4 - an outclassed diaz

5 - against marquez...draws one and barely wins another

the way i see it...we're left with legitimately impressive victories over barrera and morales.

and you want to compare the above string of victories with what was accomplished by these boxers?

sugar ray leonard

roberto duran

sugar ray robinson

WAKE UP SOLLY. STOP WORSHIPPING MANNY. you sound like the kind of guy who - before manny - only had a CASUAL interest in the sport. oh wait...i can already predict your reply..

it'll start with some kind of profanity laced insult (as you did the last time i exposed you), then you'll swear you're a REAL boxing fan.

no solly...you are simply a FANANTIC.

there is a difference.

your foolish posts have made that perfectly clear.

and by the way..i haven't forgotten that you have YET to DIRECTLY address any of my previous points, or my final question. don't make me call you out on this board any more than i already have fool! answer the question!!!

Comment

first thing i thought when i saw this was "Erik is running out of money?" because thats the only reason he should fight again. His loss to Diaz was it man, no more. If you (as a boxer/puncher) cant beat Diaz then you gotta hang up those gloves, he stands there waiting to be hit.

Comment

Do it Eric make Barreras record even better then yours.

Comment

i agree 99%. This guy aint a proper boxing fan and likes Manny and Manny only. Manny is a 7 weight class champ on paper only, he hasnt beaten the very best in any weight class since Super Feather, Cotto was the closest, ranked top 5. Im not into dumbing down someone accomplishments, he is an awesome fighter and a future hall of famer, noone can question that at all but i aint gonna tounge his ******* and say he is the greatest ever, he will never be.

Comment

Working...
                      X