No announcement yet.

Entertaining Fights?? Taylor vs Dawson or Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertaining Fights?? Taylor vs Dawson or Williams

Besides all the Money may talk and the talk about Hatton and PACMAN I see this Saturday's fight as potentially being very entertaining. Taylor is looking to thrill people and Froch wants to make an impression. It seems to me both men are fighting for their lives. Anyone else have any thoughts on the rest of the years potential and on fights they would like to see other then Mayweather vs Pac? I am just curious cause I wouldn't mind seein Paul Williams vs Taylor or Taylor vs Dawson. I think Taylor needed to brought back down to earth with that loss and he has the potential to make himself be what everyone thought he was going ot be after he beat B Hop....Lefty

If Taylor wins on Saturday and Dawson beats Tarver on May 9, then Taylor-Dawson should happen at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      If Taylor wins on Saturday and Dawson beats Tarver on May 9, then Taylor-Dawson should happen at a catchweight.
      Dawson had said he was thinking of dropping down to 168 to fight Williams so why not drop to 168 to fight Taylior? There is more moeny for Dawson at 168 then at LHW. With the departure of Calzaghe and I dont think B Hop wants to fight Dawson maybe 168 is a better option for him...Lefty

Comment

If he can make it to 168 without draining himself then it'll be good for him. You got Taylor, Kessler, winner of Ward/Miranda. SMW is packed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          If he can make it to 168 without draining himself then it'll be good for him. You got Taylor, Kessler, winner of Ward/Miranda. SMW is packed right now.
          He said 168 he could make no issues that he could never make 160 he would have to cut a leg off....Honestly I see some really good matchups potentially for the near future in 160-175 range. Besides the names you mentioned you have a few otehrs out there too....Lefty

Comment

i wanna see Williams vs Pavlik. Both Throw millions of Punches.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
              i wanna see Williams vs Pavlik. Both Throw millions of Punches.
              Wouldn't mind seeing pavlik vs Williams but rather see pavlik vs King Arthur first....Lefty

Comment

I like Taylor to win over Froch, but whoever wins needs to target Kessler while Bute and Andrade rematch. I really hope Dawson fights Bhop or Johnson after Tarver. And Pwill should take over at 154. If he fought at 160, he could take Sturm no doubt, but AA and Pavlik KO him imo.

Comment

Working...
                X