No announcement yet.

I definatley became a Katsidis fan tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definatley became a Katsidis fan tonight

Great performance, congratulations aussies, he was really classy in the interview afterwards too, i'm jumping on his bandwagon

Bring on marquez!!!!

you should off already been a fan and yes bring on marquez

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      you should off already been a fan and yes bring on marquez
      I kind of was, but I had my doubts, and thought he was slipping thats why i though it was a 50/50 fight but he actually was very smart tonight and seems to have improved as a fighter if anything

Comment

Katsidis is a beast and I want him to fight either Juan Diaz or JMM.

Comment

I feel like such a dog for picking Mitchell to win. Shame on me for doubting Katsidis the Great. A huge win, in his opponents back yard no less.

Comment

I have been a fan of his for a long time. I like the way he fights and the fact he is honest. I expected him to be chasing Mitchell around and that is what Mitchell would have trained fot but his tactics surprised me. He is can think on his feet.

Comment

anyone got a link for a replay???

Comment

Great win by Katsidis....very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                  I feel like such a dog for picking Mitchell to win. Shame on me for doubting Katsidis the Great. A huge win, in his opponents back yard no less.
                  So you should mate, so you should.

WAR MICK!!!!!

Queenslanders mate, we are just tougher than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I kind of was, but I had my doubts, and thought he was slipping thats why i though it was a 50/50 fight but he actually was very smart tonight and seems to have improved as a fighter if anything
                    I don't know where the idea of him slipping came from. Some crap that Frank Warren created no doubt. He's been in some wars, but he seems to be improving with every fight, not the other way round.

I wonder if Mitchell was overlooking Katsidis? He seemed busy trying to talk up a fight with Khan in the weeks leading up.

Funnily enough, I still rate Mitchell highly. A good learning curve for him. Dude needs to learn how to clinch though.

Comment

Working...
                    X