No announcement yet.

Maybe I'm tripping about Canela

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'm tripping about Canela

But it looks like he is trying to imitate every one idol on this board am I tripping or not?

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
    But it looks like he is trying to imitate every one idol on this board am I tripping or not?
    yes, he's becoming more and more like floyd. even going to the ropes and then shaking his head to let ggg knows that he didnt do any harm (i know floyd is not the only fighter to do this but its a very common thing for floyd).

Comment

Canelo is proud of himself. I don't think he is imitating anyone. Shaking the head to indicate the other boxer did no harm is very common and I have seen GGG do it along with many other boxers besides Mayweather.

Comment

He even try to copy maywheather finger At the weight in

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo is proud of himself. I don't think he is imitating anyone. Shaking the head to indicate the other boxer did no harm is very common and I have seen GGG do it along with many other boxers besides Mayweather.
          yes, that's why i said i know floyd is not the only boxer that does this but this is something canelo just recently picked up. he didnt act like that before. that was a mayweather move.

Comment

canelo used to be a straight forward tell it how it is type of guy. now he's telling lies, talking about how he thought he won 7-8 rounds, then saying he didnt really feel ggg's power but he was backing up the whole time totally out of character!

canelo wasnt like this before. i think the money the hype and the way the media/fans trashed him when he gave up his belts and didnt fight ggg then, i think this made canelo change. now he has this i dont give a fook about what you feel attitude.

Comment

yeah at the weigh in every move he made he looked like floyd...you're not trippin I noticed it too

Comment

I had to laugh around round 4 or 5 (i think), when both GGG and Canelo were stood shaking their head at each other up against the ropes, for what felt like an age

Comment

Working...
                X