No announcement yet.

FAMOUS BOXERS: Who Punch Their Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    read it online, cant remember the exact source.
    Still waiting for the link to that source....................

Comment

remember there were strong rumours i heard about andre ward knocking about his missus, get ward on the list....
      still waiting for the source of these "strong" rumors..................

Comment

i wish i could but i cant remember what site it was on. it seemed legit though.
        Please post that link. I would hope you weren't the type of low life c0cksukker that would accuse Ward (or anyone else) of being a wife beater with no proof whatever.

Comment

• ALi hit his wife

Comment

remember there were strong rumours i heard about andre ward knocking about his missus, get ward on the list....
            It's time for you to either name the source of those strong rumors or admit you're the type low life c0cksukker that would pull this out of your arse just to fit your agenda. Only a true low life scumbag c0cksukker would accuse another person of spousal abuse with ZERO proof to back it up. Still waiting for that link......

Comment

Keeping in mind that only a low life scum bag c0cksukker would accuse Ward (or anyone else) of being a wife beater with ZERO proof and your source seemed legit, it should be easy to find. Please post that link.

Or..............admit you're the type low like scum bag c0cksukker that would do something like this.

Comment

If it seemed legit, it should be easy to find. Please post that link.

Only a true low life scum bag c0cksukker would accuse Andre Ward (or anyone else for that matter) of being a wife beater with nothing to back it up. Still waiting................

Comment

Still waiting for the source of those "strong rumors"............ or are you willing to admit you're the type low life scumbag c0cksukker that would accuse someone else of spousal abuse with ZERO proof to back it up?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Still waiting for the source of those "strong rumors"............ or are you willing to admit you're the type low life scumbag c0cksukker that would accuse someone else of spousal abuse with ZERO proof to back it up?
                    lol he has no source outside of his azz!!!!!! that's where he pulled it from

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Here's a good one. Ali divorced his first wife after he converted to Moslemism. Why.....??

Because she wouldn't wear a dress down to her ankles and walk 3 paces behind him. As well as being almost illiterate he was also nuts.

Iremember it was such a BIG romance, and well written about, an idyllic couple etc.etc......
                      Ali had already converted to Islam when he married for the first time.

The rest is just as much bs as your first paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                      X