No announcement yet.

Nobody has ever had a great win after a Marquez style knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
    The thing is he's not shot in the physical sense although he's past it, but he's shot in the sense that he's just not his aggressive self since the stoppage, which is natural.
    It was clear in the second Bradley fight.

Comment

Come on man. Give the man his credit. I think Pacquiao could beat most of these dudes at 147 and 140 right now.

Pacquiao got caught versus Marques, that's his only real loss recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
        Come on man. Give the man his credit. I think Pacquiao could beat most of these dudes at 147 and 140 right now.

Pacquiao got caught versus Marques, that's his only real loss recently.
        Pacquiao might beat half the top guys, but that is not the point. The point is that while he's still a good fighter, he's just that, a good fighter. He's not anything approaching a great at this point in his career. Just a name.

Comment

Lennox Lewis went on to dominate the heavyweight division after getting crushed by Rahman... ..end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            I don't think Floyd or Pac really looked that impressive tbh.

The key was Pac's tentativeness.
            Yeah both seemed gunshy if you ask me. Not impressed.

Comment

I wonder why Mayweather couldn't K.O Pacquaio or win decisively! Pacquiao is clearly old. He has been selling $h*t fights to his blind fans for the past 4 years. Mayweather should have easily knocked down Pacquiao at least once. I believe both those guys should have retired 3-4 years ago.

Comment

How come this only became a thing after Manny lost? Not before. Not when all the Pacman fans were talking about how great he was going to do. How he was going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Lennox Lewis went on to dominate the heavyweight division after getting crushed by Rahman... ..end thread.
                  true.....and pac has a pfp win in bradley (who had just schooled marquez) all i see is tears in this thread.........someone post cry me a river by justin timberlake.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                    I wonder why Mayweather couldn't K.O Pacquaio or win decisively! Pacquiao is clearly old. He has been selling $h*t fights to his blind fans for the past 4 years. Mayweather should have easily knocked down Pacquiao at least once. I believe both those guys should have retired 3-4 years ago.
                    he beat the man 9 to 3..........at the very least 8 to 4. thats pretty damn decisively. mayweather was always the better fighter. pac would have never been able to do anything with him.

great win..............

Comment

Working...
                    X