Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith beef with Floyd...how can you take Floyd's side here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    TBE is fighting Khan next doe, May 2015, Cinco de Mayo. ;-)
    Probably, unless Arum comes to the table.

Comment

• I just realized, boxing scene possibly has the dumbest boxing fanbase on the net!

Smith is just acting to try to help Floyd DUCK KHAN AGAIN.

Pacquiao is a far easier fight than Khan at this stage - Khan is too fast, too strong and too big for Floyd.

Although a prime Pacquiao is a hell of a fighter, don't get me wrong. And so is a prime Floyd - I just wish that fight happened in their primes.

Right now, Floyd is running from Khan and Smith is doing his best to help him

Comment

• Smith is a loud mouth who does whatever he can to make noise and get attention. At the same time, his criticism of Floyd is fair, IF it was 5 years ago.

The reality is, this fight is dead. Pac isn't the same fighter, and neither is Floyd. Anyone who respects the sport of boxing, and themselves, should never pay to see Floyd Mayweather fight again.

He has bamboozled the public too many times, he picks and chooses his fighters and a fight with Pac at this stage will be like when Leonard fought Hagler. Way to late...and it didn't mean anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          I just realized, boxing scene possibly has the dumbest boxing fanbase on the net!

Smith is just acting to try to help Floyd DUCK KHAN AGAIN.

Pacquiao is a far easier fight than Khan at this stage - Khan is too fast, too strong and too big for Floyd.

Although a prime Pacquiao is a hell of a fighter, don't get me wrong. And so is a prime Floyd - I just wish that fight happened in their primes.

Right now, Floyd is running from Khan and Smith is doing his best to help him
          YOU JUST realized????
          WHO IS THE DUMB ONE NOW?

Comment

Working...
          X