Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pac's Chin Stand Up to Bam Bam's Punch after Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pac's Chin Stand Up to Bam Bam's Punch after Marquez?

Can Pac's Chin Stand Up to Bam Bam's Punch after Marquez?

I see some people talking about doing a comeback fight for Pac Vs Bradley or Rios.....Bradley I can see.......but RIOS??? that kat "Pac"s a punch....can Pac's chin take that kind of impact two times in a row?? or will he end up ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ like this last one??? wachu got???

Nope. Rios will KO Pacman inside of 5 rounds. Rios love those overhand rights.

Comment

Difference is that Pac will see Rios' punches coming.

Comment

I think so and now that Pac lost to Marquez this fight actually makes sense. I see it being an action packed fight with a few KD's and someone getting stopped.

Comment

Brandon Rios gets brain damage and his career ended.......

Comment

hes way to slow and doesnt have enough defense for pac... hes tailor made for him.

Comment

Pac would beat the stuffing outta him.

Rios is slow & has pretty bad defense.

Plus, that was a perfect punch that Marquez landed on Pac. I'm sure Pac still has a good enough beard to withstand whatever Rios is able to land on him.

Comment

Rios isn't ever going to land such a perfect counter shot. He'll try to walk through Manny and get annihilated. He's exciting, but he's clearly not that echelon of fighter.
                Last edited by El Angel; 12-12-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Difference is that Pac will see Rios' punches coming.
                  I agree......

Comment

perfect mislook Rios recklessness in throwing, he throws with you. So when every pacquaio comes in Rios will try to throw bombs **** that how he catches most of his oppenents. And if Pacquaio gets clipped I think he goes down. But thats a what if, theirs no doubt Pacquaio the overall better fighter but Rios is no chump either.

Comment

Working...
                    X