No announcement yet.

Jack Reiss is a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Dude bossed it, he let both guys know that he wasn't messing around...he did his job.
    I lossed money and I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I don't see you complaining about him allowing Postol to clinch and clamp Matthysse's arms last night.
      He did warn Postol about holding, and warned him when he retaliated for Matthysse's rabbit punching. But he never said anything to Matthysse.

The international commentary team (Sheridan and Fischer) talked about Reiss being unfair, and so did several well-known boxing journalists on twitter.

But of course you give Reiss an "A" grade no matter what he does, then accuse others of being biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        He did warn Postol about holding, and warned him when he retaliated for Matthysse's rabbit punching. But he never said anything to Matthysse.

The international commentary team (Sheridan and Fischer) talked about Reiss being unfair, and so did several well-known boxing journalists on twitter.

But of course you give Reiss an "A" grade no matter what he does, then accuse others of being biased.
        Yes Freedom, I'm a Jack Reiss fanboy

I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for your incessant b1tching.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Where does he get off threatening a fighter's purse? changed the course of the fight which was competitive until that point.

Where were the threats to DQ when Ward was headbutting Kessler? another headbutt tonight, and he did nothing?

HBO horrible one-sided commentary too.
          vic drakulich took a point in the second round from chavez for holding (and eventually disqualified him) but he let khan clinch the shit out of collazo before deducting a point at the end of the fight. i can't think of a referee that doesn't suck

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Yes Freedom, I'm a Jack Reiss fanboy

I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for your incessant b1tching.
            In other words, you wouldn't have any opinion on him, if you didn't enjoy trolling my posts so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

He did warn Matthysse for rabbit punching early rather than warn Postol for holding. It wasn't until later that he warned Postol. Reiss was hard on both guys until they stopped their ****.

Comment

Working...
              X