Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson is KING!

Comment

• Tyson had fast feet, but why would he want to move like Ali?

Comment

• Originally posted by NAB
        Definitely, yes.
        definitely yes what?.

Comment

• The real question is, if Tyson is from Catskills, do you think he had the skills of a cat?

Comment

• hmmm...the real question is..
            does Catskills23 have the right skills to ask a decent question..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Schifoso
              The real question is, if Tyson is from Catskills, do you think he had the skills of a cat?
              no,no thats not the ****in question.

Comment

• Mike can dance if he wants to, he can leave his friends behind...

Comment

• Originally posted by catskills23
                  no,no thats not the ****in question.
                  **** you, my question is more important. The world can't go on without knowing if Mike Tyson had cat-like skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                    Mike can dance if he wants to, he can leave his friends behind...
                    HAHAHAHAHA I feel like listening to that song now. Good karma when I can.

Comment

• whats real sad is what mike couldnt see what cus dmato was doin ...
                      CAT-skill and CATS-kill..blind ass tyson couldnt see .. they even picked guys with names to help tyson mature but he couldnt see (the signs failed..always happens to the geniuses especially the black ones..cus created the best fighter ever not only from a physical stand point or skill level but even physcologically from all angles..mike was too smart for his own good at too early of an age. tyson moved great on his feet but moved better on his feet in a south paw stance, but in that stance he could throw in combos nearly as fast

Comment

Working...
                      X