Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hit has more impact Punch from an MMA fighter in 4oz gloves vs a boxer in 8oz+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    You do a lot of assuming and perpetuating **** you have been told.

I am a kinesiologist bud. Hell, I'm not just a kinesiologist I am a word renown prosthetics inventor.

My name is Adam Ramos, you can see me on Showtime, Channel 4, TLC, Discovery, and CBS.

I am the authority on this subject. You need to stay in your lane, quit perpetuating nonsense just because it sounds good to you, and shut the **** up when a grown ass man speaks on his own livelihood.

Anytime you want to actually compare credentials bubba I promise you I will embarrass you with who and what I am juxtaposed to your own supposed expertise.

I am the real deal and can prove it, you are the counterfeit who can't prove ****, know your role.

Oh and by the way, whatever non-kinesiologist told you a punch is not measured as a projectile is a ****ing idiot. You're twice as stupid for going hard at me armed with that nonsense.

Look up twice as much as you run that ****sucker and you'll the fool half as often, sucka D.
    You ain't shít.

Last edited by McNulty; 02-01-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      You ain't shít.

****, yer alright bud, but also, **** you ya ****-****er.

Edit- Well ****, I am too old for this... let me try to uncensor that:

Sht, yer alright bud, but also, fck you ya sht-fcker.

This goddamn preschool forum. Can't even have adult jokes. This world is soft as ****.
      Last edited by Marchegiano; 02-01-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X