Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner's corner- No interviews? Cunningham- lots of prefight talk but now...silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner's corner- No interviews? Cunningham- lots of prefight talk but now...silent

Broner's corner...what was going on during the fight? What were they telling him? Judge their performance.

Prefight...they were saying ..Pac was just a one handed fighter..blah blah..same guy...doesn't make adjustments..

Easy to talk prefight..but now they are nowhere to be found.
    What's the deal with AB's team?

As soon as I heard Cunningham say "I think you won that round," it reminded me that he is not a very good trainer.

Comment

I assume Cunningham got broken off with a nice check from the fight. If Cunningham agrees with Broner and says he won, he looks like a fool. If he says the truth that Broner won a few rounds, couldn't let his hands go then Broner gets rid of him and Cunningham loses his biggest lick.

Comment

Rau’shee Warren’s trainer... Barry Hunter did a good job just his fighter didn’t respond...

Cunningham was suppose to be a no nonsense guy... he couldn’t be straight up with AB? Just yes men in that corner...

Comment

Yea the way the got silent with AB gang gang rant vs Bernstein letchu kno right there they aint gonna keep shyt 100

Comment

I agree with all of you... and yea they might be afraid that they’ll piss off AB

Comment

It's all pre-fight hype, can you really hold it against him? Is he supposed to say that Broner stands no chance?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                It's all pre-fight hype, can you really hold it against him? Is he supposed to say that Broner stands no chance?
                True regarding the hype... I just get the sense their corner wasn’t giving AB good advice during the fight.

Cameras didn’t focus in too much...just wanted to see if anyone had more insight...

Still... they have been silent... if they truly believed in the “robbery” they would be more outspoken.

Comment

I dislike that nasty disrespectful Cunningham as much as his nasty disrespectful boxer Broner. He told Roach to shutup and carry the spit bucket. He told Pacquiao to get his 40 year old ass back to the senate. He and Broner both said Broner would KO Pacquiao. Now silence. What can he say unless he wants to make a fool of himself like Broner and try to say Broner won.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    As soon as I heard Cunningham say "I think you won that round," it reminded me that he is not a very good trainer.
                    It was round 10... Broner landed 3 punches whole round and kept saying “I won that round”
                    Cunningham knew he didn’t and was like “um yea he didn’t hit you with much you might have won that round” out of pity and compassion....

Comment

Working...
                    X