Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pigs in a Blanket...Fry 'Em Like Bacon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All police are pigs homey they ain’t human.. put it this way would you dedicate your life to fuccin people’s lives up for a petty check??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      All police are pigs homey they ain’t human.. put it this way would you dedicate your life to fuccin people’s lives up for a petty check??
      They fuck up their own lives by doing wrong to others. Sure some do shitty things, i've been arrested many times and been a victim of the sly shit they do but even they have done more good than bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        They fuck up their own lives by doing wrong to others. Sure some do shitty things, i've been arrested many times and been a victim of the sly shit they do but even they have done more good than bad.
        I agree In England but not in LA

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          None of that makes any sense. A petty check to who ??? And no one forced a person to pass off a check that was either stolen or fraudulent.

Is there a profession that is idiot/corruption free ?!?!?!
          And what is the alternative to the police ?!?!?
          Should we police ourselves ?!?!?
          Neighborhood watch ?!?!?

To say all cops are pigs and need to die is to say all parents are abusive and should have their kids taken from them.

Utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Not all police are pigs...but a dirty cop is a filthy swine.

Rape Charges dropped for two NYPD Pigs that raped a teen while in custody handcuffed. A rape kit found both their DNA inside the victim. The pigs claim the sex was consensual....while the teen was handcuffed for possession of drugs inside a police van. Over 40 charges dropped by Brooklyn DA. It was later found that the assistant DA had a romantic relationship with one of the pigs.

The system is crooked. When is it going to end?
            More Pigs dressed up as Police. Driver pulled from car and tased. No reason given.

Who did they protect and serve?
            Imagine if there were a thread for every time a cop went beyond his (her ?) call of duty, though.....No replies other than ''That's what they get paid for.....''

As I stated to AK, absolutely no profession is idiot/corruption free. Not every profession requires its employees to wear body cams.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Imagine if there were a thread for every time a cop went beyond his (her ?) call of duty, though.....No replies other than ''That's what they get paid for.....''

As I stated to AK, absolutely no profession is idiot/corruption free. Not every profession requires its employees to wear body cams.
              That's true. I agree with you. Originally, my idea was for this to be a thread where people can post the fvvcked up things Police do. I know I'll be updating it as things happen, and perhaps with some things in the past like the Fred Hampton murder.

But it's just such a stark difference when they are being paid to serve and protect....and here they are found serving up nothing but rape and torture. It's fvvcking crazy.

Tom at FedEx stealing a package isn't as bad as Detective Williams raping handcuffed women and beating dudes senseless over running a stop sign. And then when they get caught, they have friends in high places that get them off. That's why people chant, "Off the pigs" and have been doing so for decades (and I'm sure that sentiment goes back longer than decades).

Comment

That's true. I agree with you. Originally, my idea was for this to be a thread where people can post the fvvcked up things Police do. I know I'll be updating it as things happen, and perhaps with some things in the past like the Fred Hampton murder.

But it's just such a stark difference when they are being paid to serve and protect....and here they are found serving up nothing but rape and torture. It's fvvcking crazy.

Tom at FedEx stealing a package isn't as bad as Detective Williams raping handcuffed women and beating dudes senseless over running a stop sign. And then when they get caught, they have friends in high places that get them off. That's why people chant, "Off the pigs" and have been doing so for decades (and I'm sure that sentiment goes back longer than decades).
                I go back to my main point, there being a thread, or even a mention, of when a cop does a lil more than his/her job. Not a sexy thought I know.

Why not make a thread/comment every time a parent goes to jail for child abuse ? Or when a doctor performs a botched surgery ? Or a priest getting grabby ?

It would certainly make us want to condemn all parents, doctors and priests, yes ?

You know what demographic hates cops the most ???? Felons and those related to them. I wonder why ?!?!?

''He/she can't be guilty. They're my kids and I raised them better than that. It HAS to be the police fault !!!! Carrying and firing an unlicensed gun and running red lights to evade capture is their right. The Constitution says so !!!!''

Comment

I go back to my main point, there being a thread, or even a mention, of when a cop does a lil more than his/her job. Not a sexy thought I know.

Why not make a thread/comment every time a parent goes to jail for child abuse ? Or when a doctor performs a botched surgery ? Or a priest getting grabby ?

It would certainly make us want to condemn all parents, doctors and priests, yes ?

You know what demographic hates cops the most ???? Felons and those related to them. I wonder why ?!?!?

''He/she can't be guilty. They're my kids and I raised them better than that. It HAS to be the police fault !!!! Carrying and firing an unlicensed gun and running red lights to evade capture is their right. The Constitution says so !!!!''
                  I think I wasn't really understanding what you were trying to say. I'm sorry about that.

Are you saying what's the use of making a thread about corrupt police when there are corrupt muv****kas all over in every profession?

I guess I see your point, but again, these guys and gals are supposed to serve and protect but they are getting away with outright murder and rape. If there were multiple doctors that were willfully murdering people and raping people under anesthesia, I'm sure that would get a thread. Police brutality and abuse is a huge problem right now affecting our society/way of life. Most of us don't want to live in a police state where these dudes have license to do what they want.

Sorry if I'm still misunderstanding you. I had a business call earlier and I haven't eaten yet today, so I'm a bit light headed. Grabbing a bite now.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-26-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I think I wasn't really understanding what you were trying to say. I'm sorry about that.

Are you saying what's the use of making a thread about corrupt police when there are corrupt muv****kas all over in every profession?

I guess I see your point, but again, these guys and gals are supposed to serve and protect but they are getting away with outright murder and rape. If there were multiple doctors that were willfully murdering people and raping people under anesthesia, I'm sure that would get a thread. Police brutality and abuse is a huge problem right now affecting our society/way of life. Most of us don't want to live in a police state where these dudes have license to do what they want.

Sorry if I'm still misunderstanding you. I had a business call earlier and I haven't eaten yet today, so I'm a bit light headed. Grabbing a bite now.
                    No worries.

I guess I'm saying it would be just as easy, but less sexy, posting moments of cops doing their job. I'm almost sure those threads/comments would out do the corrupt cops threads 10000 to 1.

True, they get paid to do their job and there's no sense in giving them credit for a job well done. Who makes threads on that sort of topic ?!?!? Giving credit where credit is due ?!?!? 1 STAR

Sarcasm aside, this is a case of media being media. Highlighting a situation where a negative response is assured. Bad news is better than good news when it comes to police stories. We've all read about when ''victims'' were clearly in the wrong yet the media insists on telling the story a certain way.

Any idea of an alternative to police and what's for lunch/brunch ?

Comment

No worries.

I guess I'm saying it would be just as easy, but less sexy, posting moments of cops doing their job. I'm almost sure those threads/comments would out do the corrupt cops threads 10000 to 1.

True, they get paid to do their job and there's no sense in giving them credit for a job well done. Who makes threads on that sort of topic ?!?!? Giving credit where credit is due ?!?!? 1 STAR

Sarcasm aside, this is a case of media being media. Highlighting a situation where a negative response is assured. Bad news is better than good news when it comes to police stories. We've all read about when ''victims'' were clearly in the wrong yet the media insists on telling the story a certain way.

Any idea of an alternative to police and what's for lunch/brunch ?
                      ahhhhh. I got you. You're talking about applauding good police work. Well that's why in my first post I made clear that I don't consider all police to be pigs.

Good police work kept my brother alive. The idiot was high as **** when some shlt was going down at his apartment in Brooklyn, picked up an axe to defend himself, and then went to let the fvvckign cops in while holding the axe. Fvcvcking idiot. They pulled out on him, of course, and he dropped the axe like it was hot. No shots fired.

My day got pushed back, bro. Starting with some oatmeal. Gonna enjoy some BBQ ribs I got waiting for me around lunch time.

Comment

Working...
                      X