Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The shortage of babies.in adoption centers disturbs me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Lol you need a Japanese baby to embrace your Chinese heritage hahaha good one
    lol I was hoping to embrace being Asian in general, so both would be great! Deontay Wilder embraces his % of Asian; he dresses in Asian shirts a lot and has a Blasian wife. He even punched the mascot dressed that way and did a Bruce Lee pose. I gotta admit I love those designs

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      A friend of mine said that that his sister in law are having trouble adopting because they are behind a long line of couples wanting to adopt.
      They are considering finding women with unwanted pregnancies and may offer them a sum of money to not go to an abortion.
      Tell them to adopt an African-American baby

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Randomly this would be a nice middleman business for some entrepreneur.
        You mean a pregnancy pimp?!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          interdimensional predators.

seriously though I think theirs some huge pedo rings that have some very serious power. That shit when the "border" thing was huge about the kids etc, had me thinking alot cause of the reports of kids going missing somehow while under custody, (can you imagine a prisoner all of a sudden gone missing) and with the kids its got swept under the rugs pretty quckly, and then it was exposed that these weird private entity companies are hired to house some of the kids and they house them in weird ass office buildings hiding the fact. IDK. NO this inst a border topic its a topic about kid predators so you weirdos keep it on that.
          I hear you Bruv. I've heard plenty of stories about how the predators flock to natural disaster zones like tsunamis snatching up the kids because the authorities just assume they got washed away. Can you imagine how bad it is when they say "Still 500 people unaccounted for"? They just write them off as collateral.

Comment

cry me a river

there are a chit ton of children in foster care that my fuking tax dollars are paying for but nobody wants them, everyone wants a "new" child.

Its no different than a dog, everyone wants a puppy, nobody wants an old mutt.

They should ban adopting children from other nations. Why are we importing other nations children while I am paying taxes for foster children in the US? Then they get free college and all kinds of chit.

Ban importing other nations babies, if you want a child, take one of the old used models off tax payers hands.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              cry me a river

there are a chit ton of children in foster care that my fuking tax dollars are paying for but nobody wants them, everyone wants a "new" child.

Its no different than a dog, everyone wants a puppy, nobody wants an old mutt.

They should ban adopting children from other nations. Why are we importing other nations children while I am paying taxes for foster children in the US? Then they get free college and all kinds of chit.

Ban importing other nations babies, if you want a child, take one of the old used models off tax payers hands.
              How about we just ban people from giving them up in the first place? Hold people responsible for what choices they make.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                interdimensional predators.

seriously though I think theirs some huge pedo rings that have some very serious power. That shit when the "border" thing was huge about the kids etc, had me thinking alot cause of the reports of kids going missing somehow while under custody, (can you imagine a prisoner all of a sudden gone missing) and with the kids its got swept under the rugs pretty quckly, and then it was exposed that these weird private entity companies are hired to house some of the kids and they house them in weird ass office buildings hiding the fact. IDK. NO this inst a border topic its a topic about kid predators so you weirdos keep it on that.
                Unfortunately this is likely very close to what is actually happening.

Read up on Judi Chase and the Fat Cats child trafficking ring sometime.

Comment

Do they have a medical reason for adopting or are they just creepy weirdos trying to collect toddlers for attention like angelina jolie. We need to know before we offer them our support.
                  Last edited by ////; 03-26-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Do they have a medical reason for adopting or are they just creepy weirdos trying to collect toddlers for attention like angelina jolie. We need to know before we offer them our support.
                    They are just like any other couple that has problems with having a baby, INFERTILE, well in my sister in laws case she's infertile.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Read between the lines. I was obviously referring to abortion destroying adoption centers. They are having shortage of babies ready to be adopted because of abortion.
                      Abortion over the decades has become a normalized form of birth control. Our society has; in a sense, demonized having kids. From women not wanting to mess their bodies up to the young single mom "struggle", we have made child bearing seem more like an STD or chore vs a blessing. To add to that, the perceived expense of having children these days is utterly ridiculous because in reality all a baby needs is love and basic necessity.

I love kids and I love being a father. So if somehow God put me in a situation where I could give a child a family/home/love, I think I owe it to God and society to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X