Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confident: I Feel This is a Little Bit Too Much For Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bud read this... might be a really painful night for Khan. Spence showed another level to his game and Crawford will be trying to "one up" Spence!

Comment

This will follow the same pattern of every Khan fight for the last 5 years or so. Khan will be a whirlwind of flurried combinations for 3-4 rounds, then his energy will fall through the floor and he'll try to get on his bike. Crawford is more than savvy enough to catch a runner though and will stop Khan somewhere in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        What do you expect him to say then?

“Yeah Crawford’s a really good fighter, and I’m past my best so I’m probably going to lose. Just here for the paycheck”

Everyone here acting like they’ve never heard a fighter brag before a fight, no matter how much of a mismatch it is.
        There is a difference between promoting your fight and being delusional. He sounded more like the latter so it's hard to buy into that crap. I don't think you do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
          Unfortunately Khan's chin isn't as strong as his talking.KO'd by the 6th.
          Unfortunately???

His chin is a gift to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            British superstar eh, what do they call their best then?
            Just a transcription error. Article was dictated and was wrtten down wrongly. Writer actually said Uber-star.

Comment

I think Khan just claimed to be the underdog, the bigger guy, and the better fighter, all in the same sentence. I'm not sure Khan knows what he is at this point.

I swear I would like to live in Khan's world. A world where words don't matter and reality is inconsequential.

Comment

Got to love Khan. He always backs himself. What he's missing - is his useless chin and the fact he hasn't been fighting top level fighters for a while now where as Crawford has.

I used to be fan of Khan up until he started ducking good fights to keep his dream of fighting Mayweather alive. He ruined his career doing that.

Comment

Much props for taking the fight Khan. You could have done like Pacquiao running away from Spence, you showed balls. I hope to see the best Khan facing the best Crawford. I don't see Khan going the distance, Crawford will figure him out sooner or later and get him out of there. Crawford is a very intelligent fighter.

Comment

Did Khan say he is the best welterweight in the world? Better than Spence, Thurman and Pacquaio? Confident but mistaken. Maybe he does do better than expected though, although he may get knocked out. Crawford hasn't really beaten anyone that stands out, although he is extremely talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Khan never lacks confidence doe so this is whatever.

Khan is so confident it regularly crosses the line into delusion. Hell he might live in delusion more than in confidence.
                      What disturbs me is how the hell anybody close does not say something to him like KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT as deep down Khan knows his chin brittle. He wife can probably take a better shot than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X